Search results

1. L

Storage Crypto ?

Out of curiosity, what are the bandwidth requirements and averages like for Storj?
  2. L

Weird one: Connecting SAS Expander to USB adapter

Unfortunately no. I'm using a thin client with no PCIe expansion for testing and its only got USB2/3. My end solution is a bit of a hack job. I'm going from mini PCIe on the motherboard to a PCIe 1X adapter. Then plugging in a LSI 9211-4i which runs off a 1X slot no problem. It looks like crap...
  3. L

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Appreciate it, thanks!
  4. L

Weird one: Connecting SAS Expander to USB adapter

Transfer speed does not really matter that much but I'm looking for an adapter or something that can take a SAS cable attached to a loaded up SAS expander and convert it to USB 3.0. Does anyone know if something like this exists? Thanks!
  5. L

HP's support page appears to be down right now. But I believe its 858010-001 listed a NIC or comm board.
  6. L

Any idea if the reseller will sell the ethernet comm board addon?
  7. L

Looking for advice on a home server setup (specially OS options)

I am not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I was hoping to get some feedback and advice on a home server configure. I'm in the beginner to intermediate user range. Right now I have an older dedicated Windows Server 2019 NAS box. Its running on an E5-2690v2 with 64GB of ram and has...