Search results

1. N

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I didnt do intensive research, but the 10-15 typical used resellers were as well pricy for second hand hardware on the german market. There are a lot of Intel Core i5-8500 from Fujitsu for around 450€ - with 16GB RAM and 256 ssd. In comparison to this, I would highly recommend the new M75q 2 for...
  2. N

ok, so then the options get a lot better. And there is no problem with proxmox routing the traffic directly to a USB-nic? Do have experience with this?
  3. N

thank you both for your reply! I think 1L is perfect, 2L would fit as well - so one or the other. NIC: do these USB things work without issues? If I would install these things, my LAN would totally depend on a USB to LAN converter. Dont know if this is stable? Raid: No need for hardware-raid...
  4. N

Can I just use this thread to get a few questions answered? Seems that you guys are the real holy grail in terms of these mini computers :) My plan: I want to use the system with proxmox 24/7 to control smart home (mainly lights) and get some advanced network security. So I thought about some...