Search results

1. W

Trying to setup Ruckus ICX 7150 12 port w/Macbook

I recently bought a Ruckus switch, and I cannot seem to get into the webui for the switch. I tried super/sp-admin for the password, but that didn't work. I then tried to factory reset (pulled plug, held rest button, re-enabled power, held for 10 - status lights all went flashing amber) but the...
  2. W

WAP similar to quality of Ruckus?

I have been looking for a used r710 for a bit, but I am coming up empty handed. What would be another quality WAP to look for/use that is similar to Ruckus in performance / reliability?
  3. W

WTB Ruckus r710 unleashed access point

Finally have most of my gear for my pfSense build, only missing a WAP. Looking to buy a working Ruckus r710 WAP w/unleashed Anyone have one for sale?
  4. W

M.2 SSD for an HP T730 Thin Client?

Looking to upgrade the M.2 SSD in the T730 that is currently en route to me... Any suggestions on what might/should work in there?
  5. W

Switch Suggestions? LF Compact managed POE switch w/12-16 ports

Looking for compact unit as this will be sitting on a wire shelf in the closet under the stairs (with minimal ventilation). This will be for a pfSense install, and will be used to feed a few drops in the house + 2 Ruckus AP's. Prefer something reliable, sips power at idle, and has enough...