Search results

1. M

UnRaid goes the Broadcom way…

https://unraid.net/blog/pricing-change
  2. M

Another kickstarter NAS project: UGREEN NAS might become a nice competitor for Synology and QNAP

Just stumbled accross this: preheat – UGREEN NAS Looks interesting, of course the quality of their software is the "not yet known" factor for success, the hardware looks promising. @Patrick Any chance of getting a review of one of those boxes soon?
  3. M

EU [WTB] nothing at the moment

[placeholder as one seems not to be able to delete own post if obsolete]
  4. M

EU Transcend MTE220S at 89.90€ for 2TB / 4.4PBW.

German hardware retailer „Alternate“ has currently a sale on Transcend MTE220S 1TB for 49.90€ and 2TB for 89.90€ https://www.alternate.de/Transcend/220S-2-TB-SSD/html/product/1638209 Not the fastest PCIE-3 NVME but impressive endurance for a consumer NVME. See specs here...
  5. M

EU [WTB/WTT] Looking for Supermicro A2SDi-H-TP4F or A2SDi-H-TF or Asrock Rack C3758D4I-4L

Looking for (used) sanely priced mITX Boards: Supermicro A2SDi-H-TP4F Supermicro A2SDi-H-TF Asrock Rack C3758D4I-4L If interested, would trade for Supermicro X10SDV-6C+-TLN4F (have 3) + cash. Hit me with offers! cheers, Patrick
  6. M

EU [FS][DE] mrpasc's consolidated home lab sale

Located Munich, Germany I'd like to sell several no longer used items and systems from my homelab. I like to play with hardware, but often I go to big and do not have real use-cases for the things I create. This it NOT a fire sale, I just do not like to have good items laying around and hope...
  7. M

EU [DE][FS] Prices dropped! Samsung PM983 U.2 and M.2, Dell Precision T7820 AIO Home Servers, Dell Precision T7920 NVME Flexbay Kit and more

Located Germany, Munich Area I'd like to sell several no longer used items and systems from my homelab. Was bored and went therefore to big during pandemic lockdowns. This it NOT a fire sale, I just do not like to have good items laying around and hope someone has a use case for them. Most of...
  8. M

M.2 2280 to 22110 adapter card?

Hello, I have several Supermicro X10SDV based builds which I want to use with Samsung PM983 on their onboard M.2 slot. This slot only fits for 2280 SSDs so does anybody know an adapter which would kind of extend the 2280 to 22110? Tried to search the web and Chinese sites like alibaba but did...
  9. M

EU [all sold]

All sold