Search results

1. F

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

Ok I have been messing around with this and I have got it working again. What I done was unplugged the link to switch left it 12 hours and plugged it back in to gain access to winbox and it is still using all 4 again been up 24 hours now.
  2. F

I know what you mean but it like a quest now to get it working. As it was working until power outage
  3. F

If any one can have a look and point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance
  4. F

Hi I have had this up and running for few months was bonding but speeds was not great I had power outage now it as gone back to 1 connection it is driving me mad. it is bridged to udm pro # feb/26/2022 18:22:53 by RouterOS 7.1.1 # software id = EADM-A60K # # model = RB4011iGS+ # serial number =...
  5. F

Hi yes I am it is driving me crazy. It works for around 6 hours then drops on rx to 1 link but tx stays on all of them Any pointers would be very helpfull
  6. F

I have been trying to get this to work with mictotik and udm Pro I am getting the speeds but after 6 hours drops on Rx to one connect but tx carries on balancing. Then once I reboot sh4 again it works again so frustrating. Any help would be very helpful