Search results

1. P

FS: ****SOLD**** Ruckus/Brocade Switches - ICX6450-48P, ICX7150-C12P **READ**

Hello folks, I have two switches I'm looking to part with. I'd prefer to sell these together but I can split them up if the interest in the lot just isn't there. Item 1 - Brocade ICX6450-48P 48 port POE switch - $50 This is the "beef snack" from fohdeesha's Brocade ICX Series thread. It's in...
  2. P

Ampere Altra A1 vs Raspberry Pi 4B

I've been playing around with my Oracle Cloud account in recent days, specifically the Ampere Altra VMs that were recently moved into their Always Free tier. After reading the coverage here on STH and seeing benchmarks against mainstream Xeon and Epyc platforms, I was most curious to see how it...
  3. P

Embiggening The Home NAS: Rebuilding a Supermicro SuperStorage To Its Former Glory

Build’s Name: The Way Overkill Home ZFS NAS Operating System/ Storage Platform: Debian Linux 11 "Bullseye" CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2630 v4 (10c/20t) Motherboard: Supermicro X10DRH-CT Chassis: Supermicro SuperChassis 826BE1C-R920LPB Drives: 2x SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SATA3 2.5" SSDs - ZFS mirror...