Search results

1. neo

EXPIRED Mellanox SX6036 36ports QSFP €150

I don't know if it was posted before, but here are links to HP's site to download firmware images and documents. Product Information Pages
  2. neo

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

Would love some info on this, otherwise It seems I have a paperweight. I PMed @mpogr but he hasn't replied unfortunately.
  3. neo

Neo's FreeNAS Build

Clips
  4. neo

Who needs U.2 cables?

Keep the PMs coming, I am getting everything in order on my end. Picking up more shipping boxes and supplies. Should be replying soon to them all. It is important to note that the drives in that photo, on both the right and left hand sides are same drives from different angles. 2 drives in...
  5. neo

Who needs U.2 cables?

The only thing they share in common is the Min SAS HD connector on one side, as in physical connector. Nothing related to the SAS protocol otherwise you would have a SAS drive and not NVMe. Additionally the SSD drive side uses a different SFF-8639 connector. The SFF-**** connector can actually...
  6. neo

Who needs U.2 cables?

No, good question. The other end is "Mini SAS HD" or "SFF-8644" which was introduced to be used on SAS 12 GB/s cards. But, we are using it to transmit PCIe lanes in this case. Go search around for LSI SAS3 (12GB/s) HBA cards - they use the same connector. Like I mentioned previously, there...
  7. neo

Who needs U.2 cables?

I have 100 genuine cables. Though a good amount are already sold. These are not the cheap and highly incompatible aftermarket 3rd party cables. These are not the PCIe adapter that causes your SSD to overheat due to a lack of airflow. These are not the weird overpriced PCB hybrid adapter...
  8. neo

weird sandisk USB key 8G of cruzer blade

Yeah, I deployed these drives all the time. But not anymore. I have exactly 2 of them mirrored as my personal FreeNAS bootdisk. 3 months old. 7-12 days ago I issued a FreeNAS update and upon restart it decided to go on a curruption vacation. Both drive suffered damage, I have it mostly fixed...
  9. neo

WTB Low profile bracket for LSI9206-16e

edit: I only have extra LSI brackets for internal LSI cards.
  10. neo

[SOLD] FS: (3x) WD Re 4TB Hard Drives [SOLD]

If you are currently reading this, buy me now. You want me to.
  11. neo

Off to Taipei!

Factory tour photos please!
  12. neo

WTB: 4Tb WD Red Drives

I'm selling a few great drives here FS: (3x) WD Re 4TB Hard Drives
  13. neo

FS: Avocent Terminal Server TS3000

Bump, accepting all fair offers. No trades.
  14. neo

FS: PCIe SSD - Mushkin Scorpion Deluxe 240GB

Bump. Accepting all offers. No trades.
  15. neo

Rant....

Great offer. I've done something similar for a member here.
  16. neo

Who needs U.2 cables?

Question of the century. Everyone wants a cable or two, but no one wants to organize a new additional group buy. I'm not making a profit on these cables, I just did it as a one time thing. However, ever since I have been hammered with requests to purchase additional cables - which I don't...
  17. neo

SFP+ 10GBASE-T?

Not yet.
  18. neo

Dell H200 / LSI 9211-8i brick revival

I'm always thinking with stuff like this also. Kudos for the attempt! Would love to see you snap some photos of your jtag setup to the flash chip.
  19. neo

Help getting Mellanox ConnectX-2 working in Windows 10

Try swapping which PCIe slot it is in?