Search results

1. E

Correcting a Series of Mistakes - Proxmox, ZFS, and TrueNAS quandary

NVR storage, not a lot. The NVR itself has 8gb onboard and can hold a little over 30 days worth of footage and the cap on my long term storage is 90 days or 3tb, whichever comes first. Plex on the other hand is currently sitting at 38tb and growing the more of my DVD collection I continue to...
  2. E

Correcting a Series of Mistakes - Proxmox, ZFS, and TrueNAS quandary

I've been running a home server off Proxmox since roughly v4.4 and overall things have been great, until lately. The more i/o intensive things I add into my current PVE node the more my nodes shortcomings are really starting to bite me. Ideally I'd like to correct this before the house of...
  3. E

Proxmox 6.4-13 + zfs + oom

Pardon my French, but you've got to be shitting me... I pumped the minimum ram on the two containers affected up WAAAAY beyond what they should really need. We're currently 18 hours and some change in, and neither container has been oom's since. Thinking back, before upgrading the system...
  4. E

Proxmox 6.4-13 + zfs + oom

tl;dr - I'm running Proxmox 6.4-13 on a system with 2x e5 Xeon procs, 128gb ECC ram, with a rust array of approximately 50tb. My issue is, proxmox continuously kills 2 of my containers for OOM conditions, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to solve this. Oddly, it almost seems like...