Search results

1. L

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I don't quite understand how the switch management works when using the L3 firmware on ICX6450 and 6610. On the Fodeesha's guide, a static ip is set for ve 1 and that will become the IP where I can connect to the switch via SSH. But that wasn't explained very well in the guide and I got a bit...
  2. L

I'm experiementing with VLAN routing on ICX6610 and I would need some help. Two computers in different VLANs don't seem to be able to reach each other. I did it pretty much based on this video. Only two computers connected to the switch, both have static IPs configured 10.0.10.100, default...
  3. L

EU [WTB] ICX6610 power supply or/and fan module

I'm looking to buy a PSU (rev B or C) and a fan module for my ICX6610. There are few of them for sale on ebay, but either they don't ship here or the cost with shipping would be more than what I paid for the switch itself. If anyone has spares available, preferably in EU, let me know. My...
  4. L

EU FS: Brocade VDX 6740T switch

I tried it today, and the power consumption didn't change noticeably
  5. L

Two 40Gb and 4x 10Gb would be enough. ICX6610 seems to have higher power consumption on the datasheet. But it's a lot cheaper to buy
  6. L

Does anyone have experience with the ICX7450? How does it compare to the ICX6610? How loud is it? I need a switch that supports both 10Gb and 40Gb. I'm thinking between ICX6610, ICX7450 and VDX6740 (fiber models).
  7. L

I think for 10Gb on copper it's closer to 5W/port. Maybe it will be lower if only using the ports at gigabit speed. The noise and power consumption are the main reasons why I'm selling it. It consumes about 180W idle with all ports enabled. It has overall 12x 40mm fans blowing at 8000-9000 RPM...
  8. L

Selling a working Brocade VDX6740T-1G switch. Location: Finland 48x 10GbE 10GBASE-T ports 4x 40GbE QSFP+ ports Firmware version 7.4.1b Two power supplies Five fan modules Rack mounting kit No cables or other accessories Pictures: VDX6740T - Google Drive The ports are unlocked to the max...