Search results

1. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

No, I turned it off shortly after until I can get more of those Noctuas installed and the case put back on it. it was running open with 0 fans on it during that screenshot, so no air being moved over it at all
  2. A

WiFi 6 router with SMBv1 support and High Availability

I'm shocked this bit slipped by everyone without a followup question. Who is buying them? the only practical use for a Windows 98 desktop might be very, very specific control software for industrial systems controls which somehow both does not work on a newer Windows version and was never...
  3. A

I have the icx7250-48P running without approved fans! This is the spoofer that worked for me (the other model I got either didn't work, or was a dud) and the vendor: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114716709356 The other fan currently connected in the picture is this Noctua - it's running at 100%...
  4. A

The first of two distinct ones I ordered off eBay should arrive this week so I'll report back. I do need to find some jumpers though if it needs a re-pin
  5. A

Has anyone tried one of those 4-pin "fan simulators" from ebay, even if you had to jumper the pins to match this? They are cheap enough that I might try one and run 3x Noctuas off the remaining 2 headers
  6. A

So searching old posts brought me a lot of references for old posts about the 6xxx series, but what are my fan swap/removal options for an icx7250? It's considerably louder than I expected after spindown, I was hoping for it to be comparable to say a Cisco 3750X, or would like to get it as close...
  7. A

Actually was looking for another switch because the 7150-c12p I got after reading this thread is full and I don't have the heart or patience to mix my mikrotik into this mess. What 7250s are they, what are you looking to get for them, and roughly what side of town - I may take one of those off...