Search results

1. Chankster

[FS] 2x Protectli Vault FW6E

Upgrading to 2.5/5G so I no longer need these. They work perfectly as a firewall/router but could also be a VM host. Specs: Intel i7-8550U @ base 1.80 Ghz, turbo 4.00 Ghz 16GB DDR4 (supports up to 64GB) 120GB mSATA SSD SATA port with bracket mount for 2.5" drive (sata power cable not included)...
  2. Chankster

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Has anyone tried the 09.0.00 release for the 7xxx series?
  3. Chankster

Access to Arista Firmware

Yes, buying support for one model will get you access to all the recent firmware versions (EOS, EOS-2G, EOS64, vEOS, cEOS, etc).
  4. Chankster

SATA cables for SuperMicro backplane

Just look at the parts list at the bottom of the chassis pages. For example: Supermicro | Products | SuperServers | 2U | 6026TT-BTF Otherwise just check out the mobo page and look at the different chassis available and then look at parts lists. Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products |...
  5. Chankster

SATA cables for SuperMicro backplane

Are you trying to use this motherboard on its own? These boards were originally intended to be used in a multinode chassis where your adapter board slots into the midplane. To easily make it work properly you'd need the midplane and power boards listed in the link above.
  6. Chankster

JunOS Download

jinstall-ex-2200-12.3R12.4-domestic-signed.tgz MD5 : 73759d24a949181dcfe6111c0df20d1d SHA1 : 34f8ad1bf976d503b53f2ed0aa9e8a9e5eadb339
  7. Chankster

40GBE/100GBE Upgrade on the cheap

Short answer: message @mpogr from the thread linked above and they can help you convert it over.
  8. Chankster

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

Given that there has been no EOL notice for the 7050SX you're fine with pretty much any version.
  9. Chankster

Desperate search for Arista EOS firmware

The release notes will tell you which models are supported. Alternatively if your hardware is old enough just look for the EOL notice with the last supported version. Specifically though, the 7050SX looks like its supported through the latest EOS-4.19.1F
  10. Chankster

XL710QDA-2 / Mellanox Low Profile Brackets

Send me a PM and I'll try to dig up a short bracket to mail you.
  11. Chankster

XL710QDA-2 / Mellanox Low Profile Brackets

Not sure about other model lines but it doesn't look like the screws lines up with the CX3s
  12. Chankster

Quanta LB8

Copy/paste of what I told @tvgdb in PM:
  13. Chankster

SDI signal over IP freezing

Well that's pretty misleading
  14. Chankster

His links indicate a 2910AL-48G-POE
  15. Chankster

What's the model of the encoder?
  16. Chankster

I don't see anything that indicates the fiber extender device actually supports running through a network switch.