Search results

1. D

Bidi (single) SFP problem DCS-7050QX-32-F

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I have the edge released to support any module of any brand, so far I have connected SFP, SFP+ and QSFP of different brands and they all work without problems, but now I need to use a single bidi module, it is for connect a single fiber filament, but when the...
  2. D

Problem installing onie seastone DX010, help

Hello everyone, I have connected my seastone DX010 to my network, then I restarted it and the onie installation window appears, I have selected install, but after a few minutes many installation errors appear, I think the problem is that I am not having access to the IPv6 URL, my network does...
  3. D

Problem with edge switch SFP ports

Hello everyone, I need a little help, I have an edge switch DCS-7050QX-32S-R, which physically has 4 SFP ports (1-4), but at the administration level I don't see them, I only see the QSFP ports, someone do you know what it can be?
  4. D

QoS Arista DCS-7060CX-32S-R

Hello everyone, I have a case that I would like a little help, I have a DCS-7060CX-32S-R edge, which works spectacularly for me, but I would like to be able to limit the bandwidth per physical port and per vlan, someone has performed this action that can support me please.
  5. D

help getting started seastone DX010

Hello everyone, I come to you because it is the first time that I am working with these teams, when I connect through the console the switch shows me a promp in bash, but it does not load any switch operating system, someone will have some documentation for this, since I have not been successful...
  6. D

help with seastone DX010

Hello everyone, I just acquired this seastone DX010 switch, but the truth is that I do not know anything about this equipment, it has a console cable, but when I connect it to my PC nothing comes out, only strange symbols, I have changed the cable, USB port and PC, but I still have the same...