Search results

1. D

Bidi (single) SFP problem DCS-7050QX-32-F

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I have the edge released to support any module of any brand, so far I have connected SFP, SFP+ and QSFP of different brands and they all work without problems, but now I need to use a single bidi module, it is for connect a single fiber filament, but when the...
  2. D

Problem installing onie seastone DX010, help

Hello, I can install by FTP, TFTP, SCP, etc, but the problem is that I can't find the exact version to download, do you have a link where you can download?
  3. D

update I found this link, it will be appropriate to download it to install it in my seastone DX010 http://www.gegereka.com/?query=ftos-s3100%20bin&bank=1
  4. D

Thank you for your answer, now I have changed the internet connection the error message does not appear, but it stays in an endless loop and I do not see the installation finish Can I download the .bin from somewhere to be able to install from a USB? when I light up and connect to the switch...
  5. D

Update: I have performed ICMP tests and I have a response to the error URLs
  6. D

Hello everyone, I have connected my seastone DX010 to my network, then I restarted it and the onie installation window appears, I have selected install, but after a few minutes many installation errors appear, I think the problem is that I am not having access to the IPv6 URL, my network does...
  7. D

Problem with edge switch SFP ports

Thanks for the help, I will coordinate well so as not to have problems.
  8. D

thanks for your help, it's what I was looking for, I'll do a lab before and I'll check this, since it gives me a warning that indicates that I will have a flap in all the cards and if you tell me to deactivate the first QSFP (Et5/1), this is my trunk would leave without service, so I have to...
  9. D

Hello everyone, I need a little help, I have an edge switch DCS-7050QX-32S-R, which physically has 4 SFP ports (1-4), but at the administration level I don't see them, I only see the QSFP ports, someone do you know what it can be?
  10. D

QoS Arista DCS-7060CX-32S-R

Hello everyone, I have a case that I would like a little help, I have a DCS-7060CX-32S-R edge, which works spectacularly for me, but I would like to be able to limit the bandwidth per physical port and per vlan, someone has performed this action that can support me please.
  11. D

help getting started seastone DX010

Hello everyone, I come to you because it is the first time that I am working with these teams, when I connect through the console the switch shows me a promp in bash, but it does not load any switch operating system, someone will have some documentation for this, since I have not been successful...
  12. D

help with seastone DX010

Thanks, for the data, now it shows me the console well, one more question, will you have any link or manual that teaches how to load an operating system, as I mentioned it is the first time that I use it and I have not found much data on the internet
  13. D

help with seastone DX010

Hello everyone, I just acquired this seastone DX010 switch, but the truth is that I do not know anything about this equipment, it has a console cable, but when I connect it to my PC nothing comes out, only strange symbols, I have changed the cable, USB port and PC, but I still have the same...