Search results

1. D

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

I have not tried an nvme device -- I thought I had read that. I probably misread. Sorry to introduce FUD.
  2. D

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

Cool. I hadn't seen that riser before. I should point out that this board has onboard m.2, but it is SATA-only. For what it's worth: I had heat issues when I switched to this board. I switched from an X7SPA with a 12W processor and no space heater PHY. It was running fine in a case with...
  3. D

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

@itronin Happy to! I've been lurking in here long enough. It is only right that I actually help someone else for a change. I have the X10SDV-4C-TLN2F with active cooling, and 2.1 bios from 2019 flashed by the previous owner. To satisfy my curiosity -- what are you planning to do with that...
  4. D

X10SDV-4C-TLN2F $229.90

I was in the same boat -- Fractal Design Array R2 with an old supermicro X7SPA-H (Atom d510). Finally pulled the trigger on one of these last night on ebay for $220. There seems to be a continuous stream of them getting listed. I guess folks are upgrading? I'm excited to see how it fares. My old...