Search results

1. M

Fun with an MD1200/MD1220 & SC200/SC220

Anyone else having issues where the serial connection seems to stop working requiring a power cycle of the MD1200 unit to enable the shut-up scripts to work agin?
  2. M

Fun with an MD1200/MD1220 & SC200/SC220

Thanks for the tips, love the _shutup command, can see must have been a great dev team! I keep getting the following showing in the terminal, little concerning it seems to be doing a reboot all the time? but the disks don't drop... Can see I'm all ready on the latest firmware. the "Devil...
  3. M

Guide: Flashing H310/H710/H810 Mini & full size to IT Mode

100% was not working when I had AMD-V disabled, SR-IOV disabled. As soon as I found IOMMU hidden in the depths of BIOS menu and turned it off, away it went. Happy to try and test if that will be helpful, But you'll need send me the commands and conditions to run them under. Ideally, you'd be...
  4. M

Problem was IOMMU was enabled (deep in bios menus) even with AMD-V and SR-iov disabled elsewhere in bios. But all working and card IT flashed now and
  5. M

@LayerIIX What did you change between getting the error "IOC failed to become ready" and it working? I have similar issues/errors per your screenshots with a non-dell server (AMD X570 system) trying to flash the drive. Edit: Of course after a few days trying, I make a post, and as soon as I...