Search results

1. P

$50 USD Silicom PE310G4SPI9LB-XR-LP 4x 10gbe SFP+

I wonder if these will fit like a Lenovo M920Q or M90Q?
  2. P

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Does anyone know of a baffle that will work for the SuperMicro AOC-STG-I2 (dual port 1g) card on the M920x?
  3. P

Tiny Mini Micro - 3D Printing a bracket for a Lenovo m720q for AOC-SGP-i2

I'd be interested in this as well.
  4. P

Arista DCS-7050TX-64-F - eBay US

Here are the details for the 450w PSU: The DELTA fan's wiring runs from the back of the PSU to the front and splits out into two Molex connectors: a two-pin and three-pin. Here are the parts you need to buy to wire up your Noctua properly 2 pin connector...
  5. P

I finally got all my fans in, and it's whisper-quiet now! My power supplies were different than the ones in the Reddit post, but after ordering some 2/3 pin Molex connectors, I wired up my fans and was able to keep the stock fan/wiring just in case I ever need to switch it back. System...
  6. P

Ambient temperature: 27C There's no load on it yet, as I'm still trying to mode the PSU fans, which are entirely different from the write-ups I've seen. I ordered a few parts to make the pigtails, so those won't be in until Thursday. I turned most ports off, and the power consumption decreased...
  7. P

I've switched out all 4 of my regular fans for the Noctua NF-A4x20-PWM, and so far, things are good. System temperature status is: Ok Alert Critical Sensor Description Temperature Threshold...
  8. P

ARISTA DCS-7050SX-64 R going for US$125.00 | EBay

What breakouts from QSFP+ to 4xSFP+ cables are you guys using? I've seen some people mention these https://www.fs.com/products/36216.html?attribute=9509&id=2408795 Are you guys upgrading your firmware on these units or leaving it as it showed up? Looks like I'm on 4.16.8M
  9. P

ARISTA DCS-7050SX-64 R going for US$125.00 | EBay

I joined the club this afternoon as my offer was accepted! Praying these things modded don't sound like a jet aircraft taking off =)
  10. P

I made an offer and they don't seem motivated enough at the moment =)
  11. P

Newegg: AsRock Rack ROMED8U-2T Micro-ATX Server Motherboard AMD SP3 (LGA4094) EPYC 7003 and 7002 Series Dual 10GbE

I didn't read the description properly as it says " Max. Capacity per DIMM " and not Max per DIMM type. That makes things easier, and thanks for pointing that out. That's my intended use case for this board as well. I'm on TrueNAS core 13 right now and want to migrate to SCALE and get on a...
  12. P

LOL, I would love to see a pic of that! I have an ICX 7250-24P and 48P, both with modded fans, and they're pretty quiet, but taming something this large seems like a challenge. so on the fence right now...
  13. P

You guys are killing me... I want to buy one so bad but know damn well they're not going to be quiet enough =/
  14. P

Newegg: AsRock Rack ROMED8U-2T Micro-ATX Server Motherboard AMD SP3 (LGA4094) EPYC 7003 and 7002 Series Dual 10GbE

This looks like a pretty neat board. What are you guys planning on running CPU / memory-wise? With RDIMMs, you can only get up to 64GB and would have to use LR to get 128GB, which is where I'd want to be. The memory QVL only has 64GB DIMMs of LR =/ Finding a small-footprint chassis with this...
  15. P

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

I've picked up a few TMM machines lately (M90Q Gen 3 x2 / M90Q Gen1) and wanted to know if anyone is printing the baffles still? I contacted the guy on Reddit but have not received a response regarding his printing them.
  16. P

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

Yikes! I skimmed over the fact that the review was for the 8*10Gb device and not the one talked about in the thread!
  17. P

I'm curious if there is a way to unlock the web UI on these for home/lab users.
  18. P

Horaco 2.5GbE Managed Switch (8 x 2.5GbE + 1 10Gb SFP+)

In some of the AMZ reviews, I've noticed that users complain about the fan noise and that it's either ON or OFF. I was thinking about buying one of these, but I wanted to ask everyone how their fans behave.
  19. P

Weird Postcode B4 IPMI Issue

The network is fine, as I have a few other functioning machines on that segment of my LAN. I've tried the following: 1. cold reset 2. reflash firmware and reset to defaults 3. reflash of the BIOS with loading defaults 4. tried different cables and even used one from a known working machine 5...
  20. P

Weird Postcode B4 IPMI Issue

Well, I tried reflashing and wiping the IPMI and BIOS configuration with the same B4 hangup issue =/