Search results

1. R

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

Just did that very check - looking at the error on the netgear side, it seems the netgear can be a bit "protective" of you having both ports hooked up whilst attempting to aggregate + gave both it a boot and its come up with the blue text showing success. Given the virgin hub a boot also and...
  2. R

I believe the MikroTik is setup as specified - within Winbox it shows up the WAN and LAN bonding as expected from your console command examples, however oddly enough there appears an issue on the AX120 when attempting to establish the WAN link. Obviously i've misconfigured something but I can't...
  3. R

Thanks for the steer - Amazon quote delivery of the RB4011iGS+RM (and an EU>UK plug adaptor just in case) for tomorrow, so will get that ordered. May come back with questions :)
  4. R

This will be a numpty query so forgive, but I've recently just had a Virgin Media install with 1Gig, and to date all my kit has only ever had to deal with 'up to 300mpbs' so facing the perilous situation of forcing myself to do some upgrades. I'm not a network guru but happy to get stuck in -...