Search results

1. C

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

Yes. Exactly. I didn't see that earlier but realized it when I used the 3104 and it booted perfectly. I tried to upgrade the BIOS via IPMI. But I couldn't flash it somehow. Got always some errors. But now I've run into another weired issue. After some time "an unknown sensor" initiated a...
  2. C

Not sure yet. Didn't figure that out. There is a special module that you could integrate for 10GB. But I assume I just use the PCI slot and add there a random NIC. Harddisk are all shucked WD 8TB drives. Will see if that works...
  3. C

Not sure. But I should get an adapted CPU today. Then I will see. But have no non-HPE parts anyway...
  4. C

That's a good clue I think. Found the older documents of the server (Document Display | HPE Support Center) which shows the 3104. So I will try that out as well. The slower RAMs are already ordered. Will update if I have resolved it!
  5. C

Yeah. I've seen that It runs only on 2133. So I buy one of those and try out this. I assumed as it is a CTO version it would be possibly something special that I have to do as mentioned earlier on this thread. Can not update the bios. Somehow the bios comes after the memory check. So I even do...
  6. C

Didn't mention. I have two CPUs installed. But in the factsheet is actually only mentioned 1 for the LFF version. The NVME version allways needs two. I also already tried to swap the CPUs to another slot. But still no change. Was affraid that one of my CPUs was broken.
  7. C

Hi there, I got one of the units. Shipping went very well. But I have an issue. Added the Bronze CPU 3204 and a HPE RAM (P00922-B21). The RAM seems not be be discovered. Any idea what the reason could be? Best, Greg