Search results

1. I

Dell Z9100-ON

Thanks @oneplane , I will read up on it see if its something :) @DavidWJohnston Thanks, I didn't went for OS9 because i have seen a lot of mixed comments about the commands in OS9 vs OS10 and features that OS9 doesn't have but OS10 does like BGP. since I want to play a little bit more with BGP...
  2. I

Dell Z9100-ON

Heya! Its a long shot but I'm going to try this anyway. I became in possession of a Dell Z9100-ON. This switch has only ONIE installed to install software. Since Cumulus Linux sits behind a paywall these days due to the company take over by Nvidia. I was wondering if there is someone here on...
  3. I

Ubuntu-22.04 LTS server installer bug?

Damn, i haven't tested that. I got frustrated enough that I used a older installed ( 18.04 ) and upgraded the dist from there.
  4. I

Ubuntu-22.04 LTS server installer bug?

Hey all, I am struggling to find a fix for this because everything i search for is related to harddrives not showing in the installer. I have the issue that after the raid has been setup and get to the point of creating the VG/LVM it does not display any disk names to me so i am unable to see...
  5. I

JunOS ex4300

Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone by chance that has access to the firmware from Juniper and willing to provide me a copy of the jinstall and jweb firmware for the ex4300? I have 2 of these switches but cant update the firmware of them since I have no license at Juniper. Regards