Search results

1. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

It's been great! I'm sad that we don't get the interaction with the dev here like we used to, but the software is good
  2. M

Welcome to the Intel Ice Lake D Era with the Xeon D-2700 and D-1700 series

If the new ones have quicksync then I'll buy one immediately
  3. M

SOLD - FS X11SDV-4C-TP8F and X11SDV-12C-TP8F

Just got the board from @PigLover . The best, fastest transaction I've ever made. Very Grateful!
  4. M

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I just jumped from 8080 to 8092 without issues
  5. M

Ruckus Wireless as an Unifi alternative?

Will my Unifi UAP-AC-PRO poe injector work with the R710? Or will I need to order another POE injector? Thanks!
  6. M

FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

If the X10SDV-4C-7TP4F falls through, I am interested. Thanks!
  7. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

That is exactly what I thought it was. Thanks for the explanation!
  8. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

I appreciate the reply - I just thought that each disk would populate with the read/write/checksum information, instead of showing 0's. It is not a deal breaker in any way shape or form, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't misconfigure anything.
  9. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

Thanks for all your help with the samba issue - I was able to get it resolved and working well. My array is working perfectly currently, I was just curious as to why I'm not getting any of the status information populated. Please see this picture. Thanks in advance, and stay safe
  10. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

Based off of what you said, i did a little bit of digging and was able to find the command "net usershare" which allowed me to "net usershare list" and "net usershare delete Datastore_AV" which resolved the issue. Could you point me in the right direction of which part of the smb.conf file I...
  11. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

I've used CZM to manage and create the shares and the pool. So based off of your information, I kept the main pool "Datastore" and deleted all other filesystems and then I created a filesystem on it called "AV" I then enabled samba share, named the share "Media" and deleted the comments. When...
  12. M

Cockpit ZFS Manager

Hello Thanks for the great piece of software. This may be a simple question, but I'm having trouble with it. I have a pool named datastore I have two filesystems on top of it named media and appsisos I have shared both via smb successfully My question is even though I've set the share name to...
  13. M

WTB 3 or 4 8tb 3.5inch drives

Sata or Sas works either way. I've been specifically looking at HGST HUH728080AL4200 sas drives from Unixsurplus for 99 a piece. Thanks
  14. M

Thanks, I sent them a message!
  15. M

Hi I'm in search of 8tb drives for a good price. I was looking at Unixsurplus on ebay and was thinking of getting 3 or 4 of their HGST drives for 99 a piece, but I'd prefer to buy from someone on the forum if possible. Thanks, and I hope everyone is safe.
  16. M

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

I had a nice transaction and got two sticks of ram. Nicely Packaged!
  17. M

WTB Case / Memory for Rangely motherboard

Thanks! That seems like a reasonably priced choice for new
  18. M

WTB Case / Memory for Rangely motherboard

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a small rackmount chassis for my Rangely motherboard . The suggested chassis is SC504-203B but I'd honestly be happy with anything supermicro and can fit the mini itx board I'm also looking for a couple of gigs of DDR3 ECC Sodimms for the board Any help...
  19. M

MSI's Raid m2 NVME with extra Sata port Pcie card

MSI Demos Prototype Hybrid Storage Card: M.2 & 2.5” SATA on a PCIe Card I found this very interesting, and would really like something like this, but perhaps with less of a gamer's bend to it. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks Marsh