Search results

1. T

AOC-S3008L-L8e

Looking to trade my Supermicro AOC-S3008L-L8e in excellent condition for a 3008 based or similar RAID controller. If interested in a trade or if you have one for sale and would consider a discount please PM me. Thanks, Truckin
  2. T

X10DRL-i ATX

Hi, So my current 4U Supermicro server with the X9DRL-3F /iF is on its last leg. It's suffering from the "B2" booting issue where it's basically stuck there. I have tried several of the recommendations to break it free from the B2 freeze, but have not been successful thus far. I am looking to...
  3. T

Maxview Storage Manager

Hi, I was wondering if any has come across an alternative program to Maxview Storage Manager that actually works with the Adaptec 6805 RAID controller? If so, what program did you test/implement to manage the RAID array? Thanks, Truckin
  4. T

WTB LSI or Dell HBA IT Mode SAS Card

Hi, I am looking for an HBA card for a Dell PE R710 in IT mode with the latest firmware P20 if possible. If anyone has a card that they can sell for a decent price please PM me. The SAS connectors need to be at the end of the card if possible (2 connectors). Thank you! Truckin
  5. T

Supermicro X9DRL-3F /iF

My server uses a Supermicro X9DRL-3F /iF motherboard currently and has onboard ethernet as you know. My issue is that both ports really don't perform even close to 1GIG. They stay around the 5-600meg range. I have updated the BIOS to the latest version, checked my switch and pfsense...
  6. T

Flash Help

Hi all, I need some help, please. I recently purchased a LSI IBM 9212-4i4e card for a Truenas build and want to make sure it has the most updated and correct firmware for ZFS installed. However, I mainly use Windows OS and have very little experience with Linux base/Command-Line. However, I want...
  7. T

6805/6805Q

Currently we have a Adaptec 6805/6805Q RAID controller card install in our Windows server 2019 system, but we would like to upgrade this to something that is a little more user-friendly and software up-to-date. However, we don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on the upgrade either.....any...
  8. T

Server Conversion Possible?

Hi, I currently have an Intel Xeon E5-2697 (X2) Windows Server 2019 system setup with a 20TB RAID 6 (Using an Adaptec RAID 6805/6805Q Card) plex system/server setup. However, I was looking to move this configuration over to TrueNAS.....but I'm not sure this is feasible...? What would be...