Search results

1. K

EU [FS] new 2U 4 node X10 supermicro server (Helsinki, Hetzner)

yep that's right, i can help you get some at good prices or you can also check ebay
  2. K

EU Supermicro 3U, Epyc 7402, 256GB DDR4 3200, 2950 EUR

Following server is for sale chassis: Supermicro CSE-835TQC-R802B 3U cpu: AMD Epyc 7402 SP3, 2.80 GHz, 24 -Core ram: 8 * 32GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM 3200 from Kingston drives: no drives, 8 * 3.5inch supermicro caddies (i do have some 2tb sata hdd if you need) motherboard: Supermicro H12SSL-i...
  3. K

i dont mind shipping, and it's boxed to survive the trip definitely! you may use whatever courier you like to pick up from Helsinki
  4. K

6028TR-HTR | 2U | SuperServers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Hi I have the above server for sale, it is brand new (you will get the heatsinks with the original thermal compound intact). It was installed in the rack and never used due to change of plans. Includes everything, rail kit...
  5. K

EU [W] GPU Server

hey there, that's the point i deal with hpc systems and now i need some more :)
  6. K

EU [W] GPU Server

Hi there, looking for a server that can take at least 4 double width gpus thanks!
  7. K

EU [FS] Dell HBA345 (LSI SAS 3416 Tri-mode controller) - Brand new sealed

I have two brand new in sealed anti-static bags from Dell HBA345 this HBA's use the new tri-mode controllers from LSI for nvme drives sas and sata. more info here...
  8. K

EU [FS] ASUS RTX3090 Turbo (Server GPU)

4 ASUS RTX3090 Turbo are available for sale Looks like these gpus have disappeared from the manufacturer's website as nvidia does not want you to be able to fit a 3090 in a server. For that reason, you can see details here RTX 3090 Turbo OC: Asus also offers a card with a blower! -...
  9. K

EU [FS] ASUS ESC4000A-E10 2U quad gpu epyc server

wasnt sure if that would bring to the top again since it's been some time. Is this against forum rules?
  10. K

EU [FS] ASUS ESC4000A-E10 2U quad gpu epyc server

pics: the boxes are still sealed, as soon as someone is seriously interested I will unbox them and take detailed pictures before payment dual 2.2kW psu version. They are barebones servers with all specs listed here: ESC4000A-E10 | ASUS price is 2000 EUR, brand new with warranty 7 are...
  11. K

EU [FS] ASUS ESC4000A-E10 2U quad gpu server

I do not find your swap deal very appealing. I was the one to propose hand to hand exchange but I would rather take cash. Updating the offer with a price drop.
  12. K

EU [FS] ASUS ESC4000A-E10 2U quad gpu server

pics: the boxes are still sealed, as soon as someone is seriously interested I will unbox them and take detailed pictures before payment price is 2800 2500 EUR (+ vat if are in individual in EU). This is not an individual sale, corporate invoice and warranty apply. 4 are available right now...