Search results

1. K

[WTB] low profile Nvidia t600 card

Looking for one to pass through to dockers for Emby, frigate. Thanks!
  2. K

SOLD: Supermicro AS-5019D-FTN4 Eypc 3251 /w 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD

Very nice condition, very low usage (barely any dust) Super micro AS-5019D-FTN4 server exactly as pictured here: 5019D-FTN4 | Embedded | A+ Servers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Comes with Super micro 8GB x 2 ram and Micron 960GB SATA SSD. PCIe x16 riser also included. Pictures...
  3. K

[WTB] cisco 2960l-24/48-pq

Looking for a 24 or 48 port poe, 10g sfp+ 2960L switch. Shipping to CA. Let me know if you are getting rid of one!
  4. K

Looking for the perfect switch

Does anyone have any recommendations for a switch that’s is low on idle power (under 30w) and the following requirements? 4 sfp+ or 2 sfp+ and 2 10gbe ports At least 24 port poe (powering things like cameras, APs, etc. Expect only 10 poe ports max to be used at one time) Nice to have layer 3...
  5. K

WTB: Mellanox ConnectX-4 SFP+ card

What is the most compatible card for FreeNAS (FreeBSD version) for basic SFP+ connectivity to switch. Single port is OK. Is ConnectX-3 well supported? Is under $50 reasonable?
  6. K

[WTB] and wx4100 hh card

Looking to do some cad on a remote 2u server so half height is important. Low power is also important.
  7. K

FS: 2x Mellanox MCX516A-CDAT ConnectX-5 Ex PCIe 4.0 x16 Dual-Port 100GbE

Pulled working from a workstation and NAS combo and the project is now done. I can not find the original box and only one card comes with HH bracket. Asking $425 $400 each, shipped. Please PM if interested. http://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/prod_adapter_cards/PB_ConnectX-5_EN_Card.pdf One...
  8. K

Wanted: Local 3.5" HDD packaging material?

I'm looking for a few HDD packaging material for cheap. Anyone local to the bay area that is getting rid of any? Thanks in advance!
  9. K

WTB: LGA 2011 uATX (micro-ATX) server mobo

I'm looking for a uATX 9.6" x 9.6" to run a small file server in a 2U case I already have. A good deal on the x10SRM series or AsrockRack and alike. Cheers, Kevin
  10. K

FS: Supermicro X11SPM-TPF-O Motherboard Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Gen.2 Family Intel C622 chipset Single Socket P

Bought from Wiredzone late last year and using it until I upgrade to Epyc. Tired of selling on ebay and with PayPal combined, they take a huge cut. Asking for $350 $325 $300 $275 including shipping to US. Comes with original box, IO plate but nothing else in the package like SATA cables, etc. I...
  11. K

Help updating Lenovo 530-8i to IT mode only

I've been through all these 530-8i threads but are there any consolidated instructions on updating the 530-8i to IT mode only? Seems like Freenas doesn't like the MR mode firmware and chokes.
  12. K

WTB: Intel scalable processor plastic clamshell

Looking to sell my cpu and need one shipping material.
  13. K

Does SHORT SFF-8643 to SFF-8643 exist?

I'm looking for the shortest possible one to do a loop back from internal card to adjacent slot for external. Shortest I found was 0.5m.
  14. K

[SOLD] 3 x UAP-AC-PRO

Recently converted to Ruckus so I have my three perfectly working UAP-AC-PROs for sale. No power supplies, metal rings, etc. Just the UAP-AC-PRO itself and whatever is listed below. Shipping is $10 USPS priority to anywhere in the US even if you buy all three. 2 x UAP-AC-PRO with PLASTIC...
  15. K

Found: Ruckus R710 or compatible top plastic shell

The top is made of cheap plastic that cracks when force is applied. Anyone have a broken unit that wants to sell the plastic top cover?
  16. K

WTB: 4x 8TB or 10tb HGST drives

PM me if you have any you are looking to offload at prices south of $100. Please also let me know if this is not reasonable.
  17. K

FOUND: M393A2K43BB1-CTD or 16GB PC4-21300 Dual Rank ECC Reg 1.2V Memory

I've got 4 pieces already but I want to fill all 8 slots to get a total of 128GB. Thanks for looking!
  18. K

WTB: 7302P/7282 Epyc

Hi, I'm looking to build an Epyc ESXI server so i'm looking to see if anyone wants to get rid of theirs. I know I can purchase the HPE deal but i don't know if I want to wait 2 months.
  19. K

Recommend me 2TB m.2 2280 drive for ZFS mirror, light VMs

I currently have a pair of 1TB 970 EVO Plus drives backed by a 100GB P4801x SLOG. I'm looking to upgrade to 2TB so I can get more snapshots in, lower utilization so fragmentation does not skyrocket. I'm, currently 76% allocated with 63% fragmentation. The workload will be light windows VMs...
  20. K

Web interface not working on additional vmkernel on different subnet

I have multiple IP addresses on my host so I have two different firewalls running virtually to play with and as a backup, i'd like the other firewall/subnet to also be able to access the ESXI interface directly and not through a tunnel back to the primary firewall. I created a new TCP/IP stack...