Search results

1. M

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

It mysteriously started working (I'm observing traffic down all the bonded interfaces now) - I'm not getting much in the way of speed but my only speedtest is the built in one with unifi - which is pretty garbage at the best of times, just awaiting my 2.5GBE deskswick to arrive then I'll be able...
  2. M

How to make the most of a 1.15Gbps (Gig1) Virgin Media ISP

Checking in september 2021 - installed a CRS305 today, followed previous posts here to get it configured and only have traffic flowing down sfp-sfpplus-2 (into VM port 1) - any of the OG folx here able to validate this still works? Do I maybe need to do a firmware update on the VM side?
  3. M

EMC KTN-STL3 15 bay chassis

Re-reading this during the day - can you expand on that? I'm new to disk shelves and I've got the same issue
  4. M

EMC KTN-STL3 15 bay chassis

Did you get a solution? I've picked one up and got to the same stage...
  5. M

Brocade ICX stacking limitations

Howdy all - I've got 2 6430's (one P, one non-P) set up in a stack atm - working great. I'm thinking about grabbing an ICX66xx or similar for the 10g ports - can I stack my 6430p and a 66xx? (I'd probably sell my 6430 non-P on or something) - I don't mind rebuilding the stack with the 66xx as...