Search results

1. J

Gigabyte MJ11-EC1 EPYC 3151 Mystery

Another weird thing is that the 300w PSU turn on the MB, so I can access the megarac web interface, but there is no video output.
  2. J

Yeah fully connected, the thing is that both PSU work in a different MB, (160w and 300w) but when using them in the MJ11 the only working is the 160w (the one with the red ATX connector from my prev images). I am not sure if the ATX connector provided with the MB might be configured differently...
  3. J

Folks quick question, I have 2x 12v pico-psu that im using to power two different machines (both PSU work) the thing is that these two PSU are different somehow, the "bigger" one does not work in the MJ11 (the one with the transparent atx connector), the one with the red atx connector works as...
  4. J

This is basically the challenge I have, I could cut easily the metal profile but the space constraints to wire in the10Gbe card...
  5. J

So my builds look like this one, I bought 5 to replace my old mini itx boards and they work really nice so far. The challenge is the connection between the 10Gb mellanox cards and the MB. I can cut the metal profile and add a small riser cable to connect the NIC to "somewhere". Does anyone know...
  6. J

Is there a way to fetch power for a SATA disk from this board? Ill be using the 2x4 Pin 12v connector, but the disk also requires 5v.
  7. J

Is it worth to spend that much in cabling+risers for such low priced MB?
  8. J

Yeah, the sata ports for a regular SATA SSD disk and the m.2 to add a riser card for the additional 10gbe card.
  9. J

Folks quick question. Id like to get the fastest disk possible with 10gbe network. The easiest way I found is a SATA SSD + m.2 riser cable[1] Any other more optimal/cheap option? [1]: 29.4US $ |M.2 Key Pcie X4 Extender Cable Adapter | Pci E X16 Nvme M2 Adapter - Pci-e 4.0 16x - Aliexpress
  10. J

Xeon Gold/Platinum QS/ES LGA3647 in a Asus Z11PA-D8

@Rand__ by any chance you know these Xeon Gold/Platinum ES/QS stepping or range/part number? Just to make sure I'm buying something accurate.
  11. J

Xeon Gold/Platinum QS/ES LGA3647 in a Asus Z11PA-D8

I have an Asus Z11PA-D8 and I will like to try two QS Xeon processors, does anyone have a similar setup working? For what I was able to find, the only reference is this one https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/checking-asus-z11pa-d8-bios-revision-without-a-supported-cpu.29521/...