Search results

1. F

SX6036 Unresponsive

Thanks for the info! The seller was extremely generous and sent over another switch without me having to send back the one with corrupted firmware. I'll definitely try switching the boot partition tonight, would be super nice to have one to tinker around with and another in use. I saw some posts...
  2. F

EXPIRED Mellanox InfiniBand SX6018 - Switch - EMC only - $300 OBO

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, haha I just like seeing the green light. I ended up just soldering in a single 555 timer circuit chained to each of the Tach wires on the fans. I'll probably end up looking for a software solution, because the timer circuit removes information about fan failure. I'll...
  3. F

Sorry, totally forgot to mention it: Switched over from Stock AD0412UB-B5BDS (Chassis) and PMD1204PQBX-A (PSU) to Noctua NF-A4x20-FLX on both. Since they're 3 pin fans, I left the PWM wire unplugged. The RPM Reads correctly, but shows as failed in the cli. Weirdly though, it shows as OK in the...
  4. F

I just switched over both the chassis and PSU fans on my SX-6036 and oddly enough, the chassis fans are showing failed at 5K rpm while the PSU fan reads as ok. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem/knows of a solution Edit: switched over from Stock AD0412UB-B5BDS (Chassis) and...
  5. F

SX6036 Unresponsive

Hi all, I just bought a MSX6036F-1BRR from ebay and I think it is unresponsive upon first boot. I'm connected to the console port and the switch is able to boot to the point where it asks for the username. After I enter the username and password the text "Mellanox Switch" Pop up and I don't get...