Search results

1. S

[WTB] 2x E5-2680 v4 and Enterprise SSD

I'm looking for two E5-2680 v4 (or better if in the same price range) that aren't shipped out of Chine from eBay and wont take forever to get to me (Zip 15205). Let me know what you have and the price shipped. Also, I am in the need for 3x matching 1+TB SATA/SAS SSD with some form of PLP and...
  2. S

Netlist Expressvault Cards EV3 Information

Has anyone worked with Netlist and specifically the EV3 cards? (Link: Netlist Inc. - Products - Non Volatile Memory - EXPRESSvault PCIe (EV3)) I Recently got a couple (am waiting for them to show up) and seem to be unable to locate drivers online for them. I have contacted Netlist and hope to...
  3. S

FS: 2.5" SAS SSDs and HDDs

I have a large amount of drives I no longer need as I've moved away from storing everything at my place and use co-location now-a-days. Prices below are all OBO 24x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM 2.5" SAS HDDs (ST9100640ss) - $35 a drive + Shipping (SOLD) 33x HGST 450GB 10,000RPM 2.5 SAS HDDs...
  4. S

FS/T: 24x Seagate 1TB 2.5" SAS Drives ST91000640SS

I have 24x Seagate 2.5" SAS drives for sale/trade (ST9100640ss) as well as the Chassis they were in if anyone is interested (Compellent/Xyratex 2U 24 Drive with SAS 6gb/s modules). I'd be interested in larger 3.5" drives in 4+TB capacities of the same value. Note: I just received them and have...
  5. S

WTT: Server Hardware for Ubiquiti Access Points

Hey all, I'm looking to get some new to me Ubiquiti Unifi Access Points. I'm looking for the AC and newer variants and would be willing to trade server hardware for it. Let me know what you have. Note: Shipping would be to the East Coast
  6. S

FS: Server Hardware. Help my fund a house purchase!

So long story short, my neighbor has presented me an opportunity to buy their house. Needles to say I'm still 12-18 months out on my house buying plans, so hence the server hardware sell off. Note: All hardware is preferred as local pickup to Pittsburgh, PA , but I wills till consider shipping...
  7. S

WTB/WTT for GTX 1080

Hey all, I'm looking to pick up a GTX 1080 Video card With the original box. I need it for a Christmas present. I have some hardware (Enterprise Motherboards/Memory/CPU/Cases) that I would be willing to trade for partially/fully depending on if you need anything. Shoot me with a PM of the...
  8. S

WTB: E3-v3 CPU and DDR3 ECC UDIMM *Urgent*

Alright, as the title states I"m in the market for a Intel e3-1220 v3 or higher CPU and 4GB or 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMMS. These need to be shipped to zipcode 15205. Note: I need them shipped out today. My colo router decided to AVR54 (Intel Rangeley your eff'd AVR) last night and my site is entirely...
  9. S

FS: Supermicro 1u Half-Depth A1SRi-2758F, 8GB(2x4GB),Qlogic QLE8152 Dual 10GB

For sale is a used Supermicro 1U Half-depth server. I have had it sitting around for a bit after getting it back from my colo and don't have a use for it. The only noteworthy part about the server is I'm using a PCI-E 8x ribbon cable for the Qlogic card since the riser for the motherboard...
  10. S

Colocation Server Setup Sanity Check

So I'm finalizing a build setup for one of the servers I'm send out to be colocated. It will be sitting behind a physical PFsense appliance and be mainly used for storage and VMs. Setup: OS: Debian 8 Jessie Hardware: Supermicro 847 Chassis Supermicro X9DRi Motherboard 2x Intel e5-2670...
  11. S

WTB: Supermicro X9 Motherboard (2p, 16-24DIMM)

***EDIT: FOUND ONE*** So I ended up bricking a motherboard that was acting up on me (X9DRi-F) that was slated to be sent to a data center next week, so I am in a large need of a new board. I need it to have 2 sockets and at least 16 DIMM slots. Let me know what you have and the price shipped...
  12. S

WTT 400GB HGST HUSSL SLC SAS SSD for ZeusRAM

I have a couple of HGST HUSSL SAS 400GB SLC SSD drives and wanted to get my hands on one or two ZeusRAM disks. Let me know if anyone is interested. Drive Model: HUSSL4040ASS600 SLR5A-S400SS
  13. S

WTB 2.5" SAS/SATA HDD for Storage Array

So I'm looking for some competitively priced hard drives to fill up my current SC216 24 bay system. I need drives in quantities that would meet zfs best practice for raidz2 + 1 spare or multiple raidz2 + 1 spare. Also, I'm only interested in larger capacity drives and am looking to spend $500...
  14. S

WTB/WTT: Need Parts to JBOD a SC216 Chassis

Edit: Found the parts I needed.
  15. S

FS: Intel Pedestal Workstation LGA2011 (E5-2680,128GB,19.1TB)

So I seemingly have been buying way too many servers and am looking to unload at least one of them. I also have another nearly identical system too if you're interested in it. The other server is only missing an HBA, the 4x3.5 tray, and drives. I am looking to get rid of this locally. Only...
  16. S

FS: 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMM/RDIMM Memory, Intel SSDs, E5-26xx V1 CPUs, ETC

Up for grabs are some assorted server items I have laying around. They're all working pulls. Shipping is from Pittsburgh, PA, and I will use the cheapest carrier unless you have a preferred one. Payment is Cash/Paypal Note: If you decide to use paypal, you will have to add 2.9% to your total...
  17. S

NetApp PAM DRAM Module in Solaris/Linux?

Anyone toyed with the NetApp DRAM PAM PCI-E Flash Modules? I was wondering if they'd work in anything other than the NetApp appliances. Example: http://www.amazon.com/Netapp-111-00360-PISCES-Accelerator-X1936A-R5/dp/B00H87PWCO
  18. S

[FOUND] WTB: Large Quantity of Similar HDDs (1TB+)

Hey everyone! I'm trying to hunt down some hard drives for an expansion of my ZFS System. Running always live NVR is killing my storage at the moment. I'm looking for hard drives of the same model/size(1TB+) in quantities of 8-10+ all the way up to 20 drives. These drives would be nice if they...