Search results

1. S

Supermicro C2558 Lan Bypass Motherboard.

2 of the 3 boards were repaired. One of them got damaged in shipping and was recycled. Booo
  2. S

Other 3 boards went out for RMA on Saturday. Time to see where it goes.
  3. S

Update: One of the four motherboard I have has the second ECO done on it for the AVR54 bug. There should be a resistor on R1727. It should be next to the wire on the back. That board serial started in VM172S and all the others were VM171S. So it looks like there are at least 2 different...
  4. S

Whelp. Opened 4x RMAs for the boards and am getting push back on them, with support saying they're not valid for the c2000 bug. Gotta love unknowledgeable help desk vs the support tech who informed me they are valid for the fix. I'll update the tread if I get it resolved or not. My goal is to...
  5. S

With the bottom picture on post #21 it's missing a resistor on R1727 per support. They called that ECO2. ECO1 is the soldered wires and resistor.
  6. S

So it appears only 1 of the 2 fixes are applied to these boards. There is a resistor missing.
  7. S

I picked up 2 of the boards and opened a case with Supermicro to see if those soldered wires are the fix, and if not, if they will still RMA them.
  8. S

Closed [W] [USA-PA] one or two 2tb sata HDD and 2x8gb DDR3 udimm for lga1150 xeom

I have both also, where in PA are you? If you're around Pittsburgh let me know.
  9. S

[WTB] 2x E5-2680 v4 and Enterprise SSD

I'm looking for two E5-2680 v4 (or better if in the same price range) that aren't shipped out of Chine from eBay and wont take forever to get to me (Zip 15205). Let me know what you have and the price shipped. Also, I am in the need for 3x matching 1+TB SATA/SAS SSD with some form of PLP and...
  10. S

Job lot(s) of 10x 1U 40GbE Hyve servers Tyan boards for V3/V4 Xeon $2,250

I read the item description. Does the language and sentence structure seem broken to anyone else? I usually avoid buying when that happens.
  11. S

Supermicro X9DRL-iF + CPUs + 64GB RAM - $100

It was me. This forum will be the end of me lol. Been looking for a spare x9 board for a while at a good price. Thank you BlueFox
  12. S

ZFSonLinux QAT acceleration in 0.7.0

Update: Tried the new proxmox 6 with kernel 5.0.18-1-pve and ran into yet another issue. Using the Intel QAT Driver qat1.7.l.4.6.0-00025.tar.gz the kernel API is missing symbols. That's about as far as I got sadly. usdm_drv: Loading USDM Module Version 0.7.1 ... usdm_drv: IOCTLs: c0507100...
  13. S

Memorial Day Sales - P3605, 3TB, 4TB, S9300, etc.

I Purchased the 20x 3TB lot on the 22nd of this month and have yet to see it ship. Thought he'd be caught up by now. Waiting till Monday next week to reach out to him.
  14. S

Netlist Expressvault Cards EV3 Information

Has anyone worked with Netlist and specifically the EV3 cards? (Link: Netlist Inc. - Products - Non Volatile Memory - EXPRESSvault PCIe (EV3)) I Recently got a couple (am waiting for them to show up) and seem to be unable to locate drivers online for them. I have contacted Netlist and hope to...
  15. S

(Sold out) New HP Micron 5100 Pro 1.92TB M.2 SATA SSD with PLP 179$ or BO

Was able to pick one of these up a week or so ago for $130. Here's the performance info for those interested. " Model : MR001920GWFMB AllocatedSize : 1920382361600 FirmwareVersion : HPGB LogicalSectorSize : 512...
  16. S

$25 400GB HP/Samsung MLC SATA SSDs

Looks like there is some critical firmware for these also. I'd suggest making sure they're HPG4 firmware and if not to update them. and $20 for a 400GB boot drive with 7PB endurance? Not Shabby!
  17. S

[FS] Chenbro CK23601 SAS Expander | Brand New in Box

" tycoonbob was last seen: Jun 27, 2015 " I'm gonna say he;s likely not going to respond. Nice thread necro tho.
  18. S

(ENDED)BestBuy WD EasyStore 10TB $159.99

I REALLY wanted to buy some of these, I just can't justify replacing my trusty 3TB SAS Disks that cost me $20 a piece. Other than power/heat I'm not saving much. Booooooo
  19. S

FS: 2.5" SAS SSDs and HDDs

I have a large amount of drives I no longer need as I've moved away from storing everything at my place and use co-location now-a-days. Prices below are all OBO 24x Seagate 1TB 7200RPM 2.5" SAS HDDs (ST9100640ss) - $35 a drive + Shipping (SOLD) 33x HGST 450GB 10,000RPM 2.5 SAS HDDs...