Search results

1. U

iStarUSA BPU-124DE-SS 1 x 5.25" to 4 x 2.5" SATA/SAS 6.0Gb/s Hot-Swap Backplane RAID Cage $25

Ordered 3+1. Thanks! Edit: 1 with another account (but same PayPal account) is cancelled because of limit in 48 hours...
  2. U

Mikrotik network redundancy

Spanning Tree Protocol is fully supported within MT switches, but I don't see how that can be a factor in static bonding..?
  3. U

Mikrotik network redundancy

IMO a good idea. However, you cannot create a bonding spanning ports on different switches. If your servers support switch independent load balancing (like hyper-v switch or vmware) it can be a great solution. If your servers do not support this, you should try to find a modular switch chassis...
  4. U

Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-16-XG SFP+ Compatibility Thread

Working: Mikrotik S+31DLC10D (10Gbit 10km sm) Working: Mikrotik S+85DLC03D (10Gbit 300m mm)
  5. U

Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-16-XG SFP+ Compatibility Thread

Brand: Mikrotik Model: S+DA0001 Type (SFP+, DAC): DAC DAC length if applicable: 1m Status: Working
  6. U

12 sfp+ + 4 10gbe rj45 - Ubiquiti Edgeswitch 16xg

Maybe a stupid question, but you did generate the required certificate before enabling ssh, right? The service indeed does not start on this brands switches without a generated or uploaded certificate. Have been bumping on this before...
  7. U

Toshiba Enterprise SSD refurb 960,400 and 200 TB

It cancelled my order by credit card the first time also. Workaround might be to use Paypal. If Paypal accepts your creditcard, then Newegg doesn't check if your CC is based it their country. However, I've added my MyUS address as a secondary address in Paypal. That might have helped.
  8. U

Toshiba Enterprise SSD refurb 960,400 and 200 TB

Thanks! I'm in for 4*960GB via my-us to The Netherlands... Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE A2003 met Tapatalk
  9. U

SMB 3.0 and Bandwidth Aggregation

Thats true. It works when connecting each nic to a different switch. You should do this for the server and the client. When you want the client connected to switch A with multiple nics, switch A connected to switch B with multiple links and switch B connected to the server with multiple links...
  10. U

SMB 3.0 and Bandwidth Aggregation

One connection can only go through one switchport. Thats why SMB multichannel sets up multiple connections for a single datatransfer and thus can scale through multiple nics. LACP however in the most defalt setting won't loadbalance the connections coming from the same IP and going to the same...
  11. U

Mostly heads-down week 2016 June 12

Just keep it up and stay alive! It's about making a great product or a little bit greater product.. I don't think anyone here will have the guts to complain about your effort! Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE A2003 met Tapatalk
  12. U

Server 2016 TP4 – Storage Spaces Direct Performance

Any update on this? I'm very interested! Since a few days I'm experimenting with a setup of: 4 nodes: S2600CP2, dual E5-2760v1, 128MB 1*SATA SSD 960GB 1*Intel 750 40Gbit Mellanox Infiniband dual port (RDMA and dual subnet is working) I've set it up like this: Enable-ClusterS2D –S2DCacheDevice...
  13. U

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

Thanks! The losing of so many IOps is enough reason for me to not touch this bios version. I'm using this for a 4 node hyperconverged storage spaces direct cluster, so every iop counts! If it was for a worksyation, I would probably settle also.. It's still very strange that a major Intel...
  14. U

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

Thank you very much for this warning! Did you manage to fix this? I'm still running a very old BIOS (with the slow screen buildup) and want to upgrade so I can boot from NVMe (intel 750), but I don't want to lose PCIe3-speeds! Any tips?
  15. U

NVMe on Intel S2600CP

Hmm, was about to test the same board, but with 4*intel 750 400gb a few hours ago, but didn't have time to install OS. No problems during POST though.
  16. U

X9DRI-LN4F 2U 2*E5-2670 192GB $1,099.99 OBO

eBay 10 available Don't know if it is a real steal, but the price, size, load, slots, brand and even the seller are nice. If I hadn't jumped on the deal from Natex, I'd be very tempted. Note: rails available but not included.
  17. U

Unifi Phone

They are premium built phones. Hardware is very good with one flaw : the cord is not detachable/replacable. The software is OK and has most basic features and some advanced features. POS: * Phones can be configured, rebooted and upgraded very easily through the cloudcontroller. So this can be...
  18. U

Unifi Phone

We just did 2 project/rollouts with them. If you have any questions, let me know!
  19. U

Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Pam is right. For me it was late last night and I didn't notice SSL was available/optional.
  20. U

Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Hi Pam, It seems you have some hot deals running! I tried to order some sets of the S2600CP+2*E52670+128GB deal. But since I live in the Netherlands and I tried shipping to MyUS.com in Florida, your site declined my credit card (owner of card in different country than delivery address). Could...