Search results

1. J

[FS] [US-MD] Watercooled Quadro GP100s w/ NVLink

Looking to sell a pair of Quadro GP100s that were pulled from a working, water-cooled system along side a pair of GP/GV100 compatible NVLink connectors. The waterblocks are made by Bitspower and have been pressure tested and do not leak. Unfortunately I do not have the original coolers or...
  2. J

Alternative to ROMED8-2T?

I'm looking to build another 16-24C Epyc server soon for an academic lab environment, and it seems the ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T is sold out everywhere. Does anyone have any recommended alternatives? Just from searching here it seems like there are a lot of issues with Supermicro boards. How...
  3. J

Why did NVIDIA choose Xeon for their OVX server?

Their Ampere DGX lineup used EPYC 7742s, so I'm curious why their OVX server uses Xeon Platinum 8362s (32C, 2.8GHz base, 3.6GHz turbo) instead of say EPYC 7543s (32C, 2.8GHz base, 3.7 GHz turbo). Is there an actual performance advantage with these Xeons or am I being naive?
  4. J

Innocard/Minerva PCIE to External SFF-8644 Adapter for External GPU?

Wondering if anyone has experience with these adapters by Innocard/Minerva? Newegg link Looking to build a portable, external multi-GPU enclosure based on these as Thunderbolt 3 is a bit too limiting.
  5. J

[US] FS: AMD EPYC 7551P

Have a used EPYC 7551P for sale. No longer needed as I upgraded to a 7443P. Looking for $250 shipped CONUS via FedEx or USPS. SOLD
  6. J

A100 in a Lenovo P620?

Assuming cooling needs will be taken care of with a custom watercooling solution, will the A100 post in a Lenovo P620? Does anyone know if it works with other drivers besides the data center drivers?