Search results

1. E

ESXI 6.7 passthrough GeForce GT 1030 to Ubuntu

Some news on my problem, the GPU works for GPU calculation but OpenGl does not works... Still not working but it will be may be possible one days.... It seem's the Nvidia Driver for GeForce card does not allow the virtualization... In this article it seem's a first Nvidia Driver will allow to...
  2. E

Ok thanks Confiramtion with log that works: boinc[1014]: 18-May-2021 21:17:39 [Milkyway@Home] Computation for task de_modfit_83_bundle4_4s_south4s_bgset_7_1621277702_322392_1 finished boinc[1014]: 18-May-2021 21:17:39 [Milkyway@Home] Starting task...
  3. E

What do you think, do I put Resolved (With ESXI 7.0) ? or not ?
  4. E

Manythanks, at least I know that it is no more a Graphic Card problem with ESXI and Passthrough :)
  5. E

The boinccmd --project <project URL> update works Now CPU is more reasonnable :-) and nvidia-smi Tue May 18 20:52:15 2021 +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | NVIDIA-SMI 465.31 Driver Version: 465.31 CUDA Version: 11.3 |...
  6. E

I try to change preference on the web site and restart the service boinc-client but still CPU to 100% and "Suspending GPU computation - computer is in use" ? It seem's if there are some preference in a local file it will override but I do not found this file...
  7. E

One thing is clear... its calculating CPU is 100%... but what about GPU???
  8. E

So I have attach boinccmd --project_attach http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/ and get : sudo service boinc-client status ● boinc-client.service - Berkeley Open Infrastructure Network Computing Client Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/boinc-client.service; enabled; vendor preset...
  9. E

I just test a monitor but black screen... Ok to test someting else as yuzu :-) but I need a software that use the GPU ... Any idee of a such software?
  10. E

Hello back again. Long time to found a friend who accept to test my graphic card. => No card problem, it work fine in a Windows 7 computer. => Back on esxi I install a Windows 7 VM but it does not work (same a Win 10) During this period my ESXI pass from 6.7 to 7.0 I test again with a Ubuntu VM...
  11. E

Hello Thanks for tuto and driver (I am not good in windows...) I try : I did not need VNC as I keep my web screen during all the time. The "real screen" does not work When I install the Nvidia Driver I get a kind of blue srcreen error like in the picture in link ...
  12. E

Some news on this probleme... I tryto install a windows vm on esxi. Windows detect the card (but no output on the hdmi output of the card neither) And when I try to install the Nvidia configuration tools Windows crash and the card is no more display... So 1 information, it seem's not to be a...
  13. E

Thanks for help I am not woried about X session. I thinks once the CG will works on a monitor it may work. You are right, i will try to creat a VM with a desktop Ubuntu to see if is better (but tomorow :-) I will go to bed ... Thanks for the help!!!!
  14. E

Yes I try glxgears and it works I see the gear. I can even launch firefoxe, yuzu or other app No I am on a classicall Motherborad with ESXI on it without any display, keyborad (except when I have installed ESXI :-) )
  15. E

But when I try to open the "nvidia-settings" I get only a empty windows... And it seem's nvidia is the graphic card selected by the way...
  16. E

@Rand I will have a look at your interesting link...
  17. E

lsmod | grep nouveau give nothing and the apt does not improve...
  18. E

Ok I will try thanks And your test was a good one. I plug a screen and he remain black. So now I am sure the CGU is not working in Ubuntu :-) despite the fact that is it seen by the kernel
  19. E

Stange thing... I have seen in another post that "Unable to determine the device handle for GPU 0000:03:00.0: Unknown Error" was link with hypervisor.cpuid.v0 = "FALSE" and indeed this parameter has disapear form my vm.vmx file... I have added it with the graphical web interface and know I have...
  20. E

The idee is also to compute only... for gaming :) The ssh -X works already