Search results

1. A

[W] [NA] MX6012, MX314A, Compatible Transceivers and fibers

Looking to buy the following MX6012 MX314A Compatible QSFP Transceivers Compatible MPO Fiber (5Ft) Preferably in Canada but US would work too
  2. A

Gone - Mellanox MSN2100-BB2F Spectrum 40GbE $1110

They are half size they have a tray setup where you can have 2 side by side x series switches but I am not sure if this will be a slide in or modifications will be necessary
  3. A

Oh come on why you gotta jinx it :/. I am going to follow you though since you seem to find these deals on 2100s. I think just the one will be enough for me though xD. I do want to ask what sort of rail setup will these require? Are the Dell X series mounts compatible? If yes then this plus a...
  4. A

I missed it FML ;-;
  5. A

Is Patrick going to be at LTX this year?

Title
  6. A

[FS] Nvidia Tesla P100 GPU's - Another Price Drop - EDITED!

Very nice seller, shipping was very fast and received the card in a week. Price is also very competitive with shipping to US being the same as the cheapest option without shipping from ebay. I did have a problem with my card and seller was responsive and quick to reply to and eventually replaced...
  7. A

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I bought these breakout cables and QSFP transceivers and wanted to confirm these work with Brocades https://www.ebay.com/itm/265673647298 https://www.ebay.com/itm/163239427877
  8. A

Does the Cisco Serial Cable work with brocades?
  9. A

I cannot seem to find the MTO fiber optic cable :/
  10. A

Can I use any 40G nic with the 2 QSFP+ ports?
  11. A

I am very sorry about asking this if this has already been answered, but what optics should I get to break the 40G QSFP+ into 10G? The links that you originally provided appear to have vanished and having never worked with Brocade I am not sure what works fine. Can you please help or update the...
  12. A

Canada [FS] WD Gold 10TB

They are not of the same drive the usage on the drives are just being opened and getting the SMART but I can get you Crystal too in a few minutes
  13. A

Canada [FS] WD Gold 10TB

https://imgur.com/a/VyCHeuF 4x WD Gold 10 TB Drives. Used only to test. Smarts attached in Imgur link. Willing to ship if you buy all 4 (You pay shipping). 200$ CAD each OBO
  14. A

Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ Bios locked unable to reset via CMOS removal and CMOS reset jumper

No I tried to but I cannot get into boot menu so I am stuck. I cannot get into IPMI either
  15. A

Supermicro X9DRi-LN4F+ Bios locked unable to reset via CMOS removal and CMOS reset jumper

I recently got a X9DRI-LN4F+ and the bios came locked I tried the usual remove the cmos batt and the reset via shorting the JBT1 pads but that didnt work I tired re flashing the bios but the boot menu is also locked behind the password prompt so I cannot boot into dos. Any suggestions on what I...
  16. A

FS-US-MN-SC: 22TB ECC DDR3 & NVME SSD Storage & other stuff

Hi I would like to buy 8 Dell Branded Samsung 8Gig Dimms. Also how much would shipping be to Vancouver Canada. Can you share what other items you have for sale. I am looking for supermicro rails for my SM836, NVMEs and adapters for the same. And 10G switch if you have those. Maybe Milan Epyc if...
  17. A

[COMPLETE] 10TB Western Digital SATA Drives (Gold & White)

I will take 4 of the golds. Can i get smart data before I pay.