Search results

1. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I'm currently running two 8268 ES qq9e on a X11DPI-NT with bios 3.6 and get memory controller errors when I try to populate 4 Intel 256gb dcpmms. I have am using TSV ram. Anyone have insight into if what might be the issue before i send back the optane?
  2. T

[US-NOVA] Need Help Trouble Shooting LGA 3647 Server

Few months back I bought a few server parts thinking I would be cute and save a buck aka ES CPU and weird ram, well I got a new job and really don't have time to figure out what's wrong. Anyone wanna figure out if its my modded firmware/badly seated CPU or whatever for cash? 256GB 8x32GB...
  3. T

ES Xeon Discussion

I'm looking for the ever elusive x11dpi-nt modded bios that supports ES QL1L, does anyone have a direct to send me?
  4. T

[WTB] [US-DC] DDR4 12X 16GB

I have considered the CSE-836, and very well may go with one if I can't find a CSE-846 for a reasonable price. Are you in driving distance of DC?
  5. T

[WTB] [US-DC] DDR4 12X 16GB

I'm looking for a Supermicro CSE-846 with SAS2 backplane ( (preferably in the DC area to avoid shipping costs, but I'm willing to pay shipping based on pricing). I'm looking to build a 4U LGA-3647 system, so if you have a complete system, I may be interested also. I'm looking to buy some ram...