Search results

1. 2

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

You apply the ACL to the IN direction as that is the closest to the source. The snippet below should block VLAN 3 from everything except established, dns, dhcp, and the internet. It will allow hosts in the same vlan to communicate with each other. interface ve 3 ip access-group "ISONET" in...
  2. 2

Aerohive (Extreme Networks) APs - No Controller Needed

If you can SSH into the working APs and have a server running TFTP or SCP you can copy the config to it: save config current tftp://192.168.21.240:workingconfig Once it's on your server, you can ssh into your non-working AP and TFTP/SCP the config to it: save config...
  3. 2

Try adding this to your config: vlan-group Trust 21 vlan-group NoTrust 107 bonjour-gateway enable bonjour-gateway vlan 21 bonjour-gateway vlan 107 bonjour-gateway filter rule 1 from NoTrust *._*._*. to Trust
  4. 2

The commands for 802.11r are at: https://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/documentation/cli_guide_ap250_245x_10-0r5.htm#cmd1000 The commands for 802.11v are at: https://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/documentation/cli_guide_ap250_245x_10-0r5.htm#cmd1471 ExtremeCloud IQ...
  5. 2

Not the OP, but that section most likely refers to setting up Aerohive APs to use wireless backhaul. The APs have to be in the same Hive to use wireless backhaul. My APs are setup with wired backhaul only and roaming between APs works. 802.11k, 802.11v, and 802.11r are enabled in my setup via...
  6. 2

I'm not a Network Engineer this is just a hobby for me, but with my limited time on these systems, the CLI on Aerohive feels close to Aruba and Cisco for me. The low prices (were) on Craigslist. I am in the Seattle area, not sure how much used tech is available on Craigslist in other parts of...
  7. 2

Thank you so much for this post, Aerohive wasn't really on my radar when I started my trial of WAP due to pandemic boredom. I picked up two AP-550 to test. Here’s a quick summary of my steps for anybody interested. Power up the access points, press the reset button until the light blinks and...