Search results

1. S

S2D Recovery

Appreciate its been quite a while now, are you still stuck with this. I've helped a few clients recover from S2D Cluster failures wouldn't mind helping you out :)
  2. S

Windows Server 2019/Hyper-V licensing?

To use the AVMA on standard with two windows server VM's you would need to license the host with the correct packs to cover your hosts core count. The two VM's you then activate with the AVMA client keys. If you then go above two VM's on server standard, you would need to buy enough "packs" to...
  3. S

2.5 Gbe Nic only getting 1.5 Gb/sec in Hyper-V Linux?

Which generation VM have you setup? if your using Gen 1 vm's I've seen similar behaviour before, but not usually on Gen 2. If they aren't server NIC's make sure SR-IOV isn't enabled in the vNic settings. Imo, if you can shell out on a cheap refurb server Nic you might getter better results, I've...
  4. S

U.2 NVMe with Tri-Mode 9440-8i and SAS/SATA Backplane

I've a feeling this isn't a working config but hopefully someone with a bit more experience can provide a conclusive answer here. We're in the middle of building out a new Hyperconverged cluster and the plan is to use NVMe drives where possible. We can't seem to find any 2U Chassis through our...