Search results

1. G

Cisco SG350 series fan replacement?

hmm ok, for a vertical positioned switch it's maybe better to switch the direction of the fans --> try to blow in fresh air the hot air should be blowed out on the sides. mine is classically mounted in a self-made mini rack ;) an other option would be to play with the position/direction of...
  2. G

hmm ok, that's quite strange - try to remove the tacho cable (yellow), i had some voltage variations while it was connectd. If you experiencing still some heat issues - try to installd a third fan which blows inwards. (48P Model has this solution as well)
  3. G

@buri : i tried everything and any combination to get rid of the warning message, but i didn't managed to do it @phil9878 : do you have mounted the fans in the correct way? the blow direction should be outwards (like on my pictures) all 4 10G ports are in use (2xcopper and 2 SFP+), 2 WLAN...
  4. G

here are more images of the final installation: working very well so far and the temperatures are in a normal range: The only bad thing is the fan alert - but I can live with that.
  5. G

I had the same Problem with the „Noctua NF-A4x20 FLX“ replacement fan. Problem 1: the pin layout is different Solution: just switch the pins - leave the yellow one disconnected. (fan warning will appear) Here a image of the fan connector: SG350x-24P (original) 1= 12v 2= fan block detection...