Search results

1. K

[MO-US] Fiber tipping assistance

Had a 12 Fiber OM4 cable ran today with no tips. Looking to put MPO connectors on them for QSFP+. Plan is 1 end will go into a QSFP+ on an ICX6610 and the other end will either goto a 40GB uplink or split to 4 10GB i do not have the tools or knowledge for this. i will pay for parts and throw...
  2. K

Moved to the small jobs thread WTB Fiber cable assistance in KC, Mo area

Had a 12 Fiber OM4 cable ran today with no tips. Looking to put MPO connectors on them for QSFP+. Plan is 1 end will go into a QSFP+ on an ICX6610 and the other end will either goto a 40GB uplink or split to 4 10GB i do not have the tools or knowledge for this. i will pay for parts and throw...
  3. K

Docker Networking

Here is the situation I'm trying to figure out. I am looking to run Nested DNS on my network. AD-DNS->Pi-Hole->SteamCache The AD-DNS is in a VM and I can point it at the pi-hole but I use Synology for my docker for light things. When I used UnRaid I could pull a network IP to the container but...
  4. K

QSFP+ 40GBe to 4x10GBe sfp+

Can anyone tell me if the breakout of 1x40GBe QSFP+ to 4x10GBe SFP+ is standard to the specification of has to be specifically supported by the switch? Either way can someone recommend one that does that that has 2 or 4 QSFP+ and 48x1GB?