Search results

1. D

CRS326-24G-2S+RM : FW question

Hi Antonio, Thank you for the reply, and yes this was via the web UI. I typically prefer CLI but their commands are so different from the Cisco and Juniper I use that rather than searching I just am using the web UI. I greatly appreciate your input!
  2. D

I built these and they seem to be working. Is there any other ports I should look at adding? I'm thinking maybe some Mikrotik api port that isn't listed here or may be obscure?
  3. D

Hello, (skip to below question if you don't want to read this story) I recently purchased a CRS326-24G-2S+RM and am running it with RouterOS v6.48.1(stable) and installed it within my home network. I have a home server and use the 10gig sfp+ port with the server (yes, way over built but it makes...
  4. D

CRS326-24G-2S+RM DHCP Server config problem

Thank you so much for the help RTM. When I said I wanted L3 I really only wanted a DHCP server and the ability to use LACP. Also, you were right, I didn't select the bridge all ethernet ports. It's working now and greatly appreciate the help!!
  5. D

CRS326-24G-2S+RM DHCP Server config problem

I have completely lost it. I wanted a silent L3 switch for basic home network with DHCP server functionality and dual 10 gig ports, this was perfect. The problem is, I can't get DHCP to work properly. My network: Cable in to Arris SB8200 <> Mikrotik CRS326-24G-2S+RM I'm running everything off...