Search results

1. A

Connectx-5 25gb $50usd

Mine are on 16.23 and windows drivers have never updated them. Think latest is something like 16.30?
  2. A

EU ADi-SA2X-BE (HP T730 equivalent) £55.99

Try resetting BIOS to optimised defaults, mine is pretty quiet. I also redid the thermal paste which looked like it had been put on with a shovel.
  3. A

Connectx-5 25gb $50usd

Work account, comes under warranty for servers not cards directly. Apparently they only ever shipped with one firmware and it has never been updated. Not sure why as they seem to have sold quite a few and they can still be purchased.
  4. A

Connectx-5 25gb $50usd

Update: Firmware being coded no eta yet...
  5. A

Connectx-5 25gb $50usd

Hi I will send them a chaser email and see what's happening.
  6. A

Connectx-5 25gb $50usd

Yes they work great at 25Gb. They do have a slight problem in that currently there is no firmware update from hp for them and according to this https://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/oem/hpe/RG-Mellanox-and-HPE-reference-guide.pdf they are custom cards. I have a support case open with hp to...
  7. A

Lenovo Connectx-4 card flash to Mellanox

Thank you It did work with a bit of modifying, for any one wondering: ********** Backup Settings ************** flint -d mt4117_pciconf0 query full > flint_query.txt flint -d mt4117_pciconf0 hw query > flint_hwinfo.txt flint -d mt4117_pciconf0 ri orig_firmware.bin flint -d mt4117_pciconf0 dc...
  8. A

Lenovo Connectx-4 card flash to Mellanox

Hello helpful people, I have just received 3x Lenovo 01GR250 CX4 2x25Gb cards. Is there an idiots guide out there to flash these to MCX4121A-ACAT firmware which is what they are under the skin :) ?? I searched the forums but couldn't see anything for Connectx 4 other than someone trying to...
  9. A

EU HPE Cloudline CL3100 Gen10 Barebones - $399

Yes I asked him for the serial number of the server so I could raise a case with HP unfortunately he only ever had the cards. I have now managed to raise a case by using a serial number from work so fingers crossed. At present the version 16.23 on the card is not supported on ESXi 7 though it...
  10. A

They should. .. They don't :(
  11. A

Did you buy the other HPE Mellanox CX5 25Gb NICs? If so did you manage to find a firmware update for them?
  12. A

I recently bought NICs from seller, took a while to get here but well packaged and seller was responsive.
  13. A

Hi, yes TPM is definitely there, I don't remember seeing SR-IOV or IOMMU but I wasn't looking for them. The unit is now in service as my main router under my stairs and barricaded by a washing machine so sorry I'm not going to dig it out and check :) Really quiet, would be happy to have on my...
  14. A

Sellers communication wasn't great and he took 1.5 weeks to send but he did eventually respond and it arrived well packaged.
  15. A

It's not a looker but equally not too ugly. It's the size of a games console but square, boxy and black. The only side that has anything other than vents is the back panel. It's heavy and solid! I would take pictures but its now tucked away in its new home under the stairs. Power was 30w in bios...
  16. A

Sorry haven't tried but the onboard nics are definitely intel. Would probably support 16GB DIMMS but haven't tried. N.B. It also has an internal Mini-PCIe slot which could be used for WiFi i'm guessing.
  17. A

No It installed and worked fine as stock with no added modifications for pfSense. I believe there is a bios update for this but I haven't tried it yet.
  18. A

Hi All, Mine arrived and I have to say I'm very impressed really well made, pretty much silent 2x i210 intel Nics built in. Happily accepts Mellanox 25Gb Nics. runs pfSense great.