Search results

1. S

Mellanox ConnectX-3 SFP+ Nic not being detected in TrueNAS/Supermicro X8DTN+

Regarding the change in the way 12.0 handles loading the drivers? I did, but that isn't my problem. I downloaded windows to check, and it just is not working. It's absolutely the server recognizing the card, not the OS.
  2. S

Actually I was attempting to do the update on my computer, not my server. I have now successfully updated the card, but it seems that this was not the issue. It won't allow me to force it into ethernet mode. It may be that this model is always and only in ethernet mode, and has no infiniband...
  3. S

Can't find updated firmware for Mellanox SFP+ ConnectX3 MCX341A-XCE Card

My Freenas server is not detecting my new (from ebay) SFP+ card. It is the Mellanox ConnectX3 MCX341A-XCE, but I haven't been able to find an updated firmware for it anywhere. If I try the other firmware's for other variations of the card, I get this error -E- PSID mismatch. The PSID on flash...
  4. S

Thanks for this. I did just that. Unfortunately I am getting the following error: -E- PSID mismatch. The PSID on flash (MT_1270112023) differs from the PSID in the given image (MT_1270114023). Turns out I need to use their custom firmware table to find the right one. Unfortunately they seem...
  5. S

I have not. I very much expect that it would not work if it isn't being detected at all in Freenas, but I could try it this weekend. If that's the case, I guess I need a whole new system?
  6. S

I recently upgraded my network to 10gb, but I can't get my TrueNAS rig to recognize it. This is the ebay listing for the product I bought: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2PCS-MCX341...3?pageci=80ea2655-f689-46eb-adcd-183105ef37f2 Both cards are tested and working in my PC (Windows) and my Dell R710...