Search results

1. D

deleted snaps on source and now replication fails with "1277, source-dest snap-pair 0 not found"

Hi @gea , I deleted a range of snaps on my main server. When I went to the backup server and ran the backup jobs - it complained - obvious now that I should not have deleted the most recent snap :( Apart from scrapping it and starting from scratch - any way to force the replicate jobs to...
  2. D

Do EPYC Milan CPUs even exist for sale?

AMD Epyc Milan = Unpobtanium
  3. D

Do EPYC Milan CPUs even exist for sale?

AMD Epyc Milan = Unobtanium
  4. D

SFP+ 10GB Nic for use with Win10 (single is fine)

Fantastic. Thankyou.
  5. D

SFP+ 10GB Nic for use with Win10 (single is fine)

TLDR> What card is recommended for current Win 10 comparability. https://www.servethehome.com/buyers-guides/top-hardware-components-freenas-nas-servers/top-picks-freenas-nics-networking/ seems focused on non-windows. Can anyone recommend the currently most cost effective card (and ideally where...
  6. D

SMART error on all Seagate disks (napp-it 20.01a6 Pro)

Thanks Gea. Very much appreciate your help I am doing a fresh backup now to my backup server now. Once that is done I'll run some more smart runs and so a scrub and a fresh rsync backup. Then I'll power down, remove disk2 and check it my windows PC. I changed servers (to an AMD EPYC 7203P on...
  7. D

SMART error on all Seagate disks (napp-it 20.01a6 Pro)

I am also seeing smart errors reported on all my Toshiba drives.. Running napp-it : 21.01b4