Search results

1. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Some nights - may be +5C. The door to veranda was a little open for cats.
  2. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Rest for 10-15 minutes. But blinking cursor is gone - 100%. When server was not in working environment this winter and resides in my home's veranda - after very cold nights with psu powered ON but server OFF - it do not start with some strange beeps, it happen at least 2 times. System power on...
  3. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Checked yesterday - it's working! Changed memory voltage to 1.5v intend of Auto and that's all! Fully power off (cold boot - psu switch) 3 times - no problems. Thanks again to LedAlex for his finding and for sharing solution with us.
  4. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Thank God for your help LedAlex! It's exactly this problem and I have 2 x 8 GB Low-power 1.35v ECC modules. Asus support sucks - write to them everything - no real help at all. This is my config: MB & CPU ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L x 1 RAM Transcend 8GB DDR3 ECC x 2...
  5. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Do you have the "cold boot" problem? I try to use bootable Win 7 from RAM usb stick - does not boot at all. But bootable Windows 7 x64 SP1 USB installation media (created with Microsoft tools) allow to install OS to SSD without problems.
  6. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

How many actual owners of this board here? Is everyone have the cold boot problem? I can go around this problem by using 2 * time relays for pressing Reset Button automatically for 1 second after power is ON and system boot. But this is a reserved solution.
  7. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Report to Asus, waiting for the answer. Currently running latest bios, 16 GB Transcend ECC, 60 GB M2 SSD.
  8. V

ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L

Have only one problem with this board - after power outage (cold boot) - the system hang with black screen and blinking cursor at upper right corner. So to boot the OS I need to manually Reset or Soft Power Off/ Power On the system. This only happens at cold boot. Anyone have the same problem...