Search results

1. K

EU [GER] FS: 2x 6.4TB NVMe PCIe 3.0 x8 SSD Intel Solidigm DC P4618 SSD • 54x 16GB DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMMs • 100x 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMMs • 28x 8GB DDR3 UDIMMs

it all boils down to some twats ranting over the fact that i refused to use buyer protection a.k.a. scammer enablement or wouldn't ship to Timbuktu. typical testosterone deficient IT gamma behaviour :)
  2. K

EU [GER] FS: 2x 6.4TB NVMe PCIe 3.0 x8 SSD Intel Solidigm DC P4618 SSD • 54x 16GB DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMMs • 100x 8GB DDR3 ECC UDIMMs • 28x 8GB DDR3 UDIMMs

@Wasmachineman_NL it's very simple, he sent me an advance via bank transfer for 2x PM9A3 SSDs he wanted to pick up while he was in Frankfurt for some event, but then wanted to pull out of the contract for no comprehensible reason — even though the remainder of the agreed amount was only to be...
  3. K

Will ship worldwide, but only accept Paypal from German buyers with a proven track record such as a spotless ebay seller feedback profile. Local pickup preferred, testing items before buying highly encouraged, will provide necessary setups. Most items are listed on ebay as well, but cannot be...
  4. K

HELP! EU/DE/FR: Impending infrastructural apocalypse and possibility of civil war

Dear friends, our incompetent German government, along with their French counterparts, have willingly pushed us very close already to a climactic situation with their idiotic energy policies. Our gas reserves are running out quickly, while nuclear power plants in France face historically high...
  5. K

EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

which would actually make YOU guilty of knowingly buying stolen goods ;)
  6. K

EU [EU-GER] FS: 19x NEW SSD Samsung PM9A3 3.84TB M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 — PLP — Endurance ~7 PBW // Shipping worldwide

no problem fiedle. actually §259 mandates knowledge on behalf of the seller that the goods acquired were previously obtained in an illegal manner in order to incur criminal charges. your interpretation of the german criminal code is a bit lacking, but i'll give you an E for effort, and an F for...
  7. K

I merely pointed out a liguistic similarity. You're all about freedom of speech, right? RIGHT?
  8. K

Just be aware that filing a criminal complaint against someone when no crime has actually occured is a crime in its own right, so expect a swift response. Get a lawyer, you will now definitely need one.
  9. K

you ordered the drive's destruction. if you had wanted its pieces back, you'd have said so - but you haven't. that's called "conclusive action by omission". oh well, at least i didn't threaten/dox/defraud/lie to/baselessly accuse/defame/slander anyone. you guys are an utter embarassment, not...
  10. K

i just got 4 more PM9A3 and will happily disclose i bought them exactly where our great wannabe Sherlock @Alex0220 (whose surname is just a single letter in difference from an expression for "butthole" in his own swabian dialect - coincidence? i think not) found them. from observing your...
  11. K

yet you still gave me your info :D oopsie! hindsight is 2022 nope, i got an estimate from a lawyer concerning the projected payout from a lawsuit against you, and this is totally worth my time. shockingly, even more so than selling those SSDs. with your money, i'll become Jeff Benzos, owner of...
  12. K

You have publicly relinquished ownership of the drive, what makes you think you're entitled to anything other than getting your butt kicked after trying to mess with me? Just like i passed on Emily Ratajkowski after i asked her out and she declined, i mean she's probably super ugly without...
  13. K

just like everyone and and their dog chiming in with super important opinions, but what do i know It is in a superpositioned state of working flawlessly/defective but in possession of yet another scamming victim of mine/completely dead by drilled out NAND. As to where it is, i don't know...
  14. K

Now that's a lot of speculation and slander from dudes not involved in this transaction. Sure it's easy piling on shit when you've got nothing to lose :) Again, a lot of bending of the truth necessary here to make me look bad - in fact i have named @Rand__ as a witness in my criminal...