Search results

1. G

Samsung 850 Evo M.2 1tb

Selling a used Samsung 1TB m.2 drive. Probably has about 1 - 2 TB of total writes. Great drive, just don't need it anymore. $260 OBO shipped conus. Thanks for looking! Sold...
  2. G

FS Supermicro Mobile Racks M28 & M14

Selling (2) Supermicro mobile racks. Both as SAS/SATA3 compatible. Both have very low hours. Offer up - definitely willing to do a good combo if someone buys both units. Thank you! CSE-M28SACB (8x 2,5" drives, dual HDmini sas inputs) - SOLD CSE-M14TQC (4x 2.5" drives, 4x sata 3 inputs) - SOLD
  3. G

Supermicro SYS-7048GR-TR

Selling a lightly used (2 months) Supermicro SYS-7048GR-TR. Great shape, shipped in the original SM box. 1,099 shipped CONUS. Thanks!
  4. G

Decommissioning SuperMicro SYS-7048GR-TR (RAM, CPUs, Barebones RAID, NIC)

Greetings STH! I am decomming a GPU workstation that was used for DDA testing and Hyper-V.. Offer up, pics coming soon. Want it all? Shoot me a good offer. Thanks! Components are as follows: SYS-7048GR-TR bare-bones system (chassis, mobo, 2x heatsinks, 2x PSUs) - 1300 8x Samsung 32GB DDR4...
  5. G

ACS Control and Supermicro SYS-7047GR

Greetings STH! Interesting problem - I'm trying to get DDA working on a Supermicro SYS-7068GR-TR and cannot. I keep getting the error Dismount-VmHostAssignableDevice : The operation failed. The current configuration does not allow for OS control of the PCI Express bus. Please check your...
  6. G

Xeon E5-2696 V3, 128 gb ddr4 ram, Supermicro mobo

Selling a genuine non-es non-qs Intel E5-2696 V3... It is in use in the machine posting this listing. Never had an issue with the CPU - just no longer need the workstation. Selling Samsung RAM as well - 4x sticks of M386A4G40DM0-CPB DIMMs. Also selling a Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F motherboard...
  7. G

FS: Supermicro NIB MBD-A1SAI-2750F-O

Just as title says, selling (2) new-in-box Supermicro A1SAI-2750F's . Purchased for a project that did not materialize. New in box, never taken out of the box or static bags. Lowest price I've found these is about $360, I'll sell for $330 plus shipping. Thanks!
  8. G

Interesting Problem w/ 3008 on board HBA on X10SRH-CLN4F...

Good evening all, I have a Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F motherboard - works great except I cannot get the on board 3008 controller to recognize a drive. I have flashed it with both IT and IR firmware and can enter the SAS bios, but it never recognizes that it has a drive connected. Eve nwhen...
  9. G

FS: Supermicro M14t-B Mobile Rack

Selling a M14T-B Mobile Rack. Ordered a while back, installed, never used. Maybe 12 hours of run time for the backplane. $90 OBO
  10. G

FS: Supermicro PWS-920P-1R PSUs

Have (3) Supermicro PWS-920P-1R PSUs for sale. They probably have about 24-48 hours of operating time, if that. Came out of chassis that were fed from a single PDU, so they were not needed. Asking $80 each plus shipping. Thank you.
  11. G

Nested Workstation & Media Encoder

Build’s Name: Lots-O-Cores Operating System/ Storage Platform: Windows 10 Pro CPU: Xeon E5-2696 V3 Motherboard: Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F Chassis: CS745tq-r920b Drives: 8 SSDs, 3x 3tb red, 2x 5tb generic RAM: 128gb lrdimm (4x32gb) Add-in Cards: gtx 970, LSI 9271-8i cv Power Supply: 920 watt...
  12. G

X9 mobos, E3/E5 CPUs, ECC RAM and chassis...

Long time since I have been on here - down sizing my lab to a fully nested lab and have several items to sell. All items are OBO. If anyone is close to Columbus, Ohio, I have a four post 25 u startech rack that I'll sell locally only - make an offer, tired of seeing it in the garage. (Details...
  13. G

Supermicro X9DR3-LN4+ F/S

Great condition supermicro x9dr3-ln4f+ . Purchased a single socket board w/ integrated 10gb nic to replace - never used more than one socket. Very little use. Please see the pictures below. I am located in the US, but have shipped across the pond on a previous transaction. IPMI login is set to...
  14. G

The great downsizing begins now - E5-1650, ECC RAM, Supermicro Chassis, AMD W7000 and more!

Greetings! I'm selling a lot of equipment. I am downsizing my homelab due to a career change (still IT, just different focus). I am listing A LOT of stuff .... Here is the first wave. Feel free to make an offer, I am open to all offers! Buy more items, I'll be more flexible with pricing. All...