Search results

1. L

LSI LSI00301 SAS 9207-8i not seeing disks

Thank you very much! I'll check out the video and report back. Just didn't know where to go next to troubleshoot and brain was fried.
  2. L

LSI LSI00301 SAS 9207-8i not seeing disks

Hello, I'm trying to verify quality on a bunch of SAS disks I got before I sell them. I think they're fine, but people want a CrystalMark/Info check before buying usually. I got a LSI Logic Controller Card LSI00301 SAS 9207-8i and a SFF-8087 to SFF-8482 cable that I'm using with the SATA...
  3. L

Assistance with disc enclosure to R630/MD1400

Sorry for the long delay, life happened - almost lost job due to company going out of business, Mom died, etc. --------------------------------------------- Finally got it working. I think the H830 dell shipped me was hosed. I ended up buying another one on Ebay and throwing that in slot #3...
  4. L

Cool, I'll try to run through this final set of tests this weekend. That don't work...not sure what I'll do actually.
  5. L

Unfortunately not yet. I ended up ordering a second card, same indications. I got 2 EMM's with the MD1400 purchase, tried them both is slot 0 with either card. At this moment I've got both cards installed in different slots and was going to try again.
  6. L

Yea, that's what I thought. I've tested 3 cables in both H830 ports to each port on the EMM while watching the config utility to see if it connects. Got nada.
  7. L

Hello, I was able to get an R630 last yea & have been having fun with it. Throughout the year I've been able to get various pieces to connect to an external disk array. I got a PERC H830 RAID card direct from Dell on sale. After some less the scrupulous sellers on Ebay sold me a "new in box"...
  8. L

Build updates/Upgrades assistance - R610

We just left San Antonio :D. Yea got a few questions into the guys giving me quotes about further upgrades...getting memory is going to be a bear. Wife's on board though, so win. I'll just say I'm super happy for this forum. It's been awhile since I've seen a good board with interaction...
  9. L

Thank you very much for those links. I'd found some other dell sites with the software, but those are much more succinct. 1) Apologies, I worded my question poorly. I believe there's a stick or 2 of 800MHz forcing them all to utilize that speed. I'll check iDRAC like you suggested. 2) Copy...
  10. L

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a how to fix my memory bandwidth issue and make sure an upgrade is going to work. I'm not sure if this is the right spot in the forum, if not please let me know. I've got a R610 that I'm using as an ESXI box for cybersecurity testing/training. Here's the...