Search results

1. D

EU [FS] servers, HDD, SSD, RAM, CPU

Some updates: * 512GB DDR3L load-reduced RAM for 210 EUR (this is an example what kind of deal you can get when take multiple items at once) * unused Intel DC S3700 MLC SATA SSD with 10 DWPD * SAS9302-8i HBA PCI-E card
  2. D

Updates across the board, including 12LFF servers, RAM, SAS/SATA RAID/HBA cards to go with servers, NICs and PSUs. All of the RAM have been tested in Memtest86+ for at least 24 hours
  3. D

There has been some confusion on aljaxus part as I delivered regular RDIMMs to him (I don`t have LRDIMMs). I guess it was caused by PC3L (low voltage) denomination :) You were completely right, as per documentation - each memory channel can not support more than two quad-rank modules, even BIOS...
  4. D

EU [DONE] Dell R720xd LFF

If you can`t find it here, there are various configurations (including barebone) of Dell R720XD servers in this shop: Dell PowerEdge R720xd Server 2U H710 mini 2xE5-2650 V2 128GB 12x LFF 3,5 - Piospartslap They have a shop on ebay as well. I purchased my first R720 from them, it was really well...
  5. D

Thank you for the feedback, appreciated! I generally offer generous discounts on combo deals (server plus upgrades) or volume buys but not as much on individual items. I will later look up and adjust the prices accordingly! I paid 170 eur for a pair 2698 v3 last year. The prices have fallen...
  6. D

Pricedrop across the board. Calculated that shipping to, for example, Germany, would be about 35 eur for a server weighing 20-25 kg
  7. D

Pricedrop across the board, some servers sold! Will accept reasonable offers, especially for DDR3 servers and RAM. Have some limited quantity of SFF 600GB and 900GB 10k RPM disks to go with SFF servers as well, if needed.
  8. D

* Added 24LFF server in 2U form factor - HP APOLLO 4200 G9 with 2x 25 Gbit/s SFP8 ports, without transceivers. Without HDD caddies but tested inserting HDDs without them - so far the smoothest and safest insertion of HDDs compared to all the other servers without caddies * Pricedrop for DDR3...
  9. D

Long story short - wanted to indulge myself in different hardware to tackle my curiosity, most of them came from eBay auctions last year. Some will stay in my basement but majority have to go :) Disclaimer: After the CPU in brackets is the CPUbenchmark.net score for one CPU, every server has...
  10. D

[FS] [Europe] Samsung 3.2tb PM1735 u.3 PCIE4

Micron 9200 Pro are all gone - received them yesterday and tested - everything is OK!