Search results

1. E

BNT/IBM G8124 firmware upgrade

Finally, just managed to revive my bricked Blade G8124 switch using the method provided by fohdeesha (Thank You). It took me some time to gather all the required items, but the update was quite straight forward following the instructions by fohdeesha. The BDI2000 from the ebay worked, I use a...
  2. E

PM sent. In case anyone who want to get at a used bdi2000 without power supply, please see below link: Abatron AG BDI2000/C High Speed BDM/JTAG Debug Interface | eBay There are 3 units left at time of writing, I offered $129 and was accepted, units were not tested, you may try your luck.
  3. E

@fohdeesha I too have the same problem with a bricked G8124 switch. Could you also share the BDI2000 PPC firmware too, I managed to grab a unit from the bay but not sure what firmware is it running. Hopefully I can bring the switch back to life. Thanks.
  4. E

IBM G8124 Managed Blade 24 Port 10G SFP+ Switch

Do anyone know how to recover a bricked G8124 from firmware upgrade? Basically, it does not boot and all Green Leds lit. Thanks.
  5. E

Anyone managed to bring the switch back to life? I did the upgrade and have the same "All the switch LEDs stay on, and the command prompt is not displayed on the console." problem. I opened the switch and found a JTAG connector, maybe it can be reprogrammed using the JTAG connector.