Search results

1. K

(US-CO) WTB: Pair of Cascade Lake Xeon CPUs

Looking for a pair of CPUs for a X11DPG-QT motherboard that can take up to 205W CPus. Something in the 20+ core range. Let me know what you got and how much you want. Heatware and eBay are under '402blownstroker'. Potentially looking for 32/64 GB Sticks of DDR4-2666 ECC DIMMs to.
  2. K

X10DRX Bifuraction

I am trying to figure out the slot to BIOS mapping on this board and I cant for the life of me. At least looking at the manual I think this is the mapping: CPU1/SLOT3 -> IIO1/IOU2( Port1) CPU1/SLOT1 -> IIO1/IOU0( Port2) CPU1/SLOT4 -> IIO1/IOU1( Port3) CPU2/SLOT11 -> IIO2/IOU2( Port1)...
  3. K

(US-CO) WTB: Nvidia Tesla V100 or RTX A5000

Looking mainly for the V100 card(s) and possibly the RTX depending on the price. Starting to get into some more data mining, machine learning, and hybrid mixes. Could use some more brute force than the P100s I currently have. Let me know what you got and how. Heatware and eBay are under...
  4. K

(WTB/US-CO) 1TB or 2TB NVME M.2 Drives - Quad M.2 Card

Looking for several 1TB or 2TB NVME m.2 drives and a quad m.2 card that supports Bifurcation( something with active cooling is ideal like the Asus one ). Let me know what you got and how much.
  5. K

(FOUND/US-CO) (4) 8GB DDR4-2133 ECC/Reg DIMMs

Just like the title says. Found, thanks everyone.
  6. K

(US-CO) WTB - QSFP+, DDR4, NVME, and other things

I am looking for the following items: 1) QSFP+ 40Gbe DAC Cables either 4m or 5m. 3m cables are just a tad short for my setup/needs. Looking for (2) to (4) depending on price. 2) DDR4-2133 or DDR4-2400 RDIMM 32GB or 64GB memory. Looking for (8) to (16) depending on Speed and Size. 3)...
  7. K

(US/CO) WTB: 3467 Cascade Lake CPUs

Looking for a pair of Cascade Lake CPUs. Prefer QS, but ES could work if everything is supported on them( all memory channels, Optane PM DIMM, etc ), and retail if the price is supper attractive. Looking for something in the 12 to 22 core range. Let me know what you got and how much.
  8. K

Memory Bandwidth and Speed Tool

What is a good tool to measure memory bandwidth and speed for a particular setup? For example, Gen 2 Xeon Golds with 1 channel vs, 2 channels vs 3 channels etc.
  9. K

(US-CO) FS - Various Server Decomm Items

Going through a Proxmox home lab server decomm and consolidation phase. All items are working pulls and guaranteed against DOA for a full refund. Prices are based on reasonably prices eBay items, but are open to reasonable offers. Prices include shipping unless noted. Supermicro X10DRX...
  10. K

X11DPG-QT Memory Config & Performance

OK, I got one of these coming in for a server upgrade. It has a total of 16 DIMM slots that I was populating with the 32GB sticks. After looking at the manual, I noticed in the memory config section that supports and recommends up to 12 DIMMs as using 14 or 16 DIMMs results in the unbalanced...
  11. K

WTB( US ) - Dual Socket LGA-3647 MB and Processors

I am looking to update a proxmox server that is currently running old X9DRi/E5-2680v2 setup I have. I am looking for any of the following or similiar motherboards: - SM X11DPG-QT - SM X11DPI-NT - SM X11DPH-I - TEMPEST HX S7100 - Asus WS C621E SAGE - AsRock Rack EP2C621D16-4LP EEB For CPUs I...
  12. K

Bifurcation Splitter/Riser

I am looking for any possible options for bifurcation splitters/risers. I would these Bifurcated risers, but the cost of shipping and taxes to the US is a killer. I also found these guys, but I dont see where items can be bought or pricing: IOI Technology Corporation | PCI Express | SATA |...
  13. K

U.2 Drive Adapter/Controller

OK, I picked up a pair of U.2 drives and also one of these cards/adapters for them( it is the dual version ). I am using it with a X10DRH-iT motherboard. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093VP5WDG?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 When I add the card to the system, it does not boot at. I...
  14. K

(US) WTB: U.2 NVME Drives and Connect-X Cards

Looking for the following items: 1) U.2 NVME SSD drives. Matched pairs between 2TB and 4TB. 2) Connect-X 40GBe Dual port Ethernet cards. Looking for 2 to 4 cards. 3) QSFP DAC cables between 3M to 5M would be nice.
  15. K

(US) F/S: NVidia Quadro M6000 24GB Card -- SOLD

I have a used, but in excellent condition Nvidia Quadro M6000 24GB card for sale. I used it for a project to learn and play around with vGPUs. I need to free it up for the next project. I would like to get $400/OBO shipped with in the USA. I would also consider trade for a RTX 2070 or...
  16. K

Nvidia vGPU Drivers

Does anyone have and/or can get the latest Nvidia vGPU drivers? Currently I dont have an email account that Nvidia likes to create the enterprise account to get access to them. I will be running a couple of of GTX 1070 and 980 cards which I believe have the P4 chipset. I will be using...
  17. K

ESXi 7.0u3 Odd Passthrough Behavior

Building up a new ESXi server and I am seeing some odd behavior. I have an Intel quad port 1GB NIC installed, specifify the 82571EB one that uses the ne1000 driver. After the initial install all four ports show up in the Physical NIC tab in the Networking section. When I toggle them in...
  18. K

VMware vSphere Essentials

I am thinking about purchasing this for my home lab, but I got a couple of questions I want to ask here here before I go to VMware directly. 1) Can you specify the version of ESXI you want or do you automatically get x7.0u3? 2) A total of 3 servers and 2 sockets per server is supported. Is...
  19. K

[US] WTB: Enterprise Level SSDs

Hey everyone, I am looking for some enterprise level SSDs here. Either new or low hour/use drives. Size wise, some where in the 500GB to 2TB range. Depending on the price and size looking for 3 to 8 drives. Perfer SATA/SAS interface, but would consider NMVe also. Let me know what you...
  20. K

(US - WTB ) SAS2 6.0Gbs RAID Controller

I am looking for a SAS2 6.0gbs or SAS3 12.0gbs raid controller. At least 8 ports with 16 being ideal. Also would like a BBU for it. Let me know what you got and how much.