Search results

1. K

[USA-FL][FS] New/Open Box Dell Server Gear

I am pretty sure starting 2024 all PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, etc are now tax reporting accounts for the IRS.....
  2. K

XEONS Available 8259CL,8175M,8124M,8160.e5-2623 V4 and a few 8275cl

Without having to go through all 11 pages of the thread, how much of a PITA is it to update the VRMs on a X11-DPG-QT board? How much are you wanting for a pair of the 8259CL CPUs?
  3. K

(US-CO) WTB: Pair of Cascade Lake Xeon CPUs

Looking for a pair of CPUs for a X11DPG-QT motherboard that can take up to 205W CPus. Something in the 20+ core range. Let me know what you got and how much you want. Heatware and eBay are under '402blownstroker'. Potentially looking for 32/64 GB Sticks of DDR4-2666 ECC DIMMs to.
  4. K

X10DRX Bifuraction

I am trying to figure out the slot to BIOS mapping on this board and I cant for the life of me. At least looking at the manual I think this is the mapping: CPU1/SLOT3 -> IIO1/IOU2( Port1) CPU1/SLOT1 -> IIO1/IOU0( Port2) CPU1/SLOT4 -> IIO1/IOU1( Port3) CPU2/SLOT11 -> IIO2/IOU2( Port1)...
  5. K

[US-UT][FS] - NVIDIA Ampere A40 48GB 300W PCIe Passive Double Wide Full Height GPU

Oh man..... I am really wanting one, but my wallet is saying "The hell you do!" :D
  6. K

[US-MD][WTB] Titan V EK waterblocks

Is that pulling about 1KW/hr from the wall running all out?
  7. K

(US-CO) WTB: Nvidia Tesla V100 or RTX A5000

Oh man, I wish these where PCIe rather than SXM2. Unfortunately I can use them :(
  8. K

[FS] Nvidia Tesla P100 GPU's - Another Price Drop - EDITED!

If you dont apply some type of airflow through that P100, it will thermal throttle in about 30 seconds under full load. The Kraken G12 GPU mounting kit and a single of dual AIO cooler is a great way to cool the P100. I am running it on a couple of P100s I bought from Sam. A nice 46C under...
  9. K

ES Xeon Discussion

WTF??!?!? eBay lied to me :D Good thing I checked before pulling the trigger on them.
  10. K

ES Xeon Discussion

Would Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 ES QQ87 with steppings of B1 be a good CPU or should I pass on it? Mainly wondering if the stepping is good.
  11. K

[FS/FT]Samsung 1.5TB(24x64GB) ECC DDR4, Micron 5300 PRO 6x 7.68TB SED

OMG, I am wanting 12 of those 64GB sticks, but my wallet is saying "The hell you do" :D
  12. K

Used GPU recommendations for R730 AI build.

'AI' is a huge blank term WAAAAY over used. What are you trying to do? Are you using a 3rd party product or are you wiring you own application?
  13. K

(US-CO) WTB: Nvidia Tesla V100 or RTX A5000

Looking mainly for the V100 card(s) and possibly the RTX depending on the price. Starting to get into some more data mining, machine learning, and hybrid mixes. Could use some more brute force than the P100s I currently have. Let me know what you got and how. Heatware and eBay are under...
  14. K

[WTB] CSE-PTJBOD-CB3

Just out of curiosity, what board is that?
  15. K

Hardware for virtualization (ESXi preferred) and GNS3

I guess the big question is, is your budget $1900ish? If so, you can get a pretty good Skylake or Epic setup with a good amount of RAM and SSD/NVME storage for that price.
  16. K

FS - US-TX - 4x Areca ARC-1886-16i Tri-mode RAID cards

Wow, sounds like you should move over to eBay for your needs. eBay is going down hill quickly. For example, the taxes they calculate and charge far out weigh any 'convinences' it might or might not have.
  17. K

SCAM ALERT?

That would be a really, really, really bad thing. eBay has become horrible here the last several months
  18. K

SCAM ALERT?

How are you so wise in the ways of science young man :D
  19. K

Fusion-IO Firmware Update

Great, that page is McBroken. Goto to downloads and you cant select product or anything. All the drop downs are empty or disabled. https://link.westerndigital.com/enterprisesupport/software-download.html