Search results

1. R

Size of uploaded pics

Anyone know the max attachment file size. I have a photo of a piece of equipment that I was hoping someone could identify for me
  2. R

SX6036 vpi ethernet gateway other than management port

I know some of you with Mellanox switches are running in ethernet mode only and I was wondering what ways you are moving the ethernet from the mellanox into the rest of you ethernet system.
  3. R

Request for someone with a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription!

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset). If anyone can help with this please PM me...
  4. R

Request for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack

Am looking for someone with either a Microsoft Volume License or Visual Studio subscription. I am looking for the MDOP (Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack) download in order to get the latest complete version of DART (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset. If anyone can help with this please PM me...
  5. R

Thanks to CW823

Just wanted to give a shout out to cw823 for the help on finishing up my new SX6036. This is a great forum with a lot of helpful people sharing their knowledge.
  6. R

MTO Questions

Just got a hold of a couple of mellanox connectx-3 network cards and have some easy questions. 1. In a nic to nic connection which type would I use, Type A, Type B, or Type C. also 8/12/24 fiber 2. In a nic to switch connection which type would be used. 3. What is the third type used for. Thanks
  7. R

Noob Question

I have been monitoring the mellanox setups that have been discussed here and I have a couple of questions. I'm looking at picking up a managed switch and I had read something about IBM but I cannot remember if they were ok to use or not. So the question is using the HP software for the updates...